2002'S WILL BE RARE!!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2002\'S WILL BE RARE!!

If you want one of the last original Vipers you must call me BEFORE 8-18-01 to get an 02, or you WILL be left behind! Don't hesitate! CALL NOW!!914-763-3136 8to5 EST.
BURNOUT.gif

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: 2002\'S WILL BE RARE!!

Hmmmm........Production of 2002 begins Oct 1, 2002, and will run for 5-6 months (maybe longer If VGX gets delayed like GTS did).

Vipers produced in October "normally" ship within 30-40 days TOPS. 2002 Early orders would "normally" see delivery in Nov-Dec.
As many as 1400 could be buily before ChapterIII - VGX cutover!
1700 is normal........1400 is not that rare.......

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Chuck,

You gotta give us more information than that!
What are you hearing? Tell us all you know oh Viper Wizard!
Inquiring minds want to know!
C'mon Chuck tell us!!!!!

And is the GTS-III on or off???????
By the way my ACR is up to 150 miles on the ODO! Almost time for
a new one!
Regards,
Steve

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi Steve,
No word on GTS-III. My freind at the plant wont say-TOP SECRET- He is under orders!
Steve, You'd look good in a "Graphite Metallic GTS/W/Stripes".
Call me!
smile.gif
Soon!

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where in NY are you? I'm in Westchester and would like to see what you got in stock. What will be the price on 02 GTS?

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Keven, I'm ready to go with the next test vehicle! The closes ACR Vipers to me are Bob Carol & ACRJOE. I,m waiting to here from them? Why don't you e-mail them and tell them to get off there b*** so I can prove that my fix works.
bounce.gif

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Time is ticking away to get an 02 Viper[one week left!]
Call me now!
BURNOUT.gif

Don't be one of those people to say "I should've called the Viper Wizard"
pissed.gif

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I agree with Jon B., as the opening order dates have been in August the past two years. We ( Woodhouse Chrysler,Dodge, Jeep ) started receiving vehicles in November & December. All current rumors state a similar time frame , as they need to produce a run of 2002s, prior to building the 2003s, and DC doesn't want to be starting late on the new model.
Jon stated that a normal year is around 1700 vehicles built and this is very true, though they built only slightly over 1200 in 1999, so though numbers for the 2002 will be down, the car is very limited , anyway,regardless of year.
Hopefully, ViperWizard is using the first day to order as the rasoning behind folks having only one week left. I personally hope he is correct with this assumption, because we all have to guess every year , until the last moment, when we can finally order the new model year.
No dealer in the country can order today, but all of us can take deposits,etc. The Chrysler computer system will only allow you to configure a vehicle at this moment, but it will not allow a specific order. This could change very soon, but as of today, one can only take a deposit to order.

ViperWizard has a good thought to put a deposit down fairly soon, so contact your favorite dealer or one of us to help you with your 2002 GTS or RT-10.

Respectfully,
Bill Pemberton
Specialty Car Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler,Dodge, Jeep
1-800-889-1893

PS - If you don't want to wait, we have over 20 new ABS Snakes ( 2001 ) in stock.

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Isn't the original post an "Ad"??

"If you want one of the last original Vipers you must call me BEFORE 8-18-01 to get an 02, or you WILL be left behind! Don't hesitate! CALL NOW!!914-763-3136 8to5 EST.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK jonb, send $25 to "Disabled American Veterans" in my name!
laugh.gif

This is for your delivery dates!!C,D&E Dealers get their Vipers FIRST! Then B and then "A" Dealers such as myself! If you read my post earlier I said "We should start seeing them end of January-eary February!" That's were I am on DC's delivery list! This has been true since 1994! Prior to that DC WOULDN'T even let me order 92/93's because I was to SMALL!!

As for 02 start build date I knew that.-Bet Mute!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN
bounce.gif

1000 or less 2002 Vipers will be BUILT!!!!
"2002 VIPERS WILL BE RARE!" Especially GTS's!
You have one week left to call me!

Yes BILL I am going under the assumptions of past years. Hopefully this thread will generate new Viper orders and curtomers to our doors.
smile.gif

As to ncvca I guess I'll have to get my glasses checked! I seem to be squinting more and more.
devil.gif

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mr. Wizard,

I guess thats how the phrase "small print" originated.

I run a business too.. we have to feed the family afterall.

Jeff

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JonB wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
-- MY-2002 Build will begin within 7 days of 10/1/02.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10/1/02 or should this be 10/1/01?
confused.gif
cool.gif

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

UH-OH....the clash of the info-Titans, COULD become a Titanic!
But I still stand 101% behind my belief and 'horse' that:

-- At LEAST 1200 year MY-2002 Vipers will be built. Not truly RARE.....1700 Vipers is an average full-year build.

-- MY-2002 Build will begin within 7 days of 10/1/01.

-- MY-2002s will begin delivery in NOVEMBER-DECEMBER.

Just for FUN, Mr. Wizard, (or any other takers,) I'd even place a real-for-fun bet: $25 to Wizard's favorite charity if I'm proved wrong. $25 to mine If I'm right. 3 points above = 3 bets.

My Charity: Dornboecher's Childrens Hospital.

Let the games begin ! Let's make it FUN and for charity?? Wizard's "horse's mouth" was my challenge!

Mad-Tony [On Vacation] hold/monitor the bet and Verify the winners? Any side bets? ONLY FOR CHARITY, and FUN PLZ !!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper Wizard:
OK jonb, send $25 to "Disabled American Veterans" ....This is for your delivery dates! C,D&E Dealers get their Vipers FIRST! Then B and then "A" Dealers such as myself! If you read my post earlier I said "We should start seeing them end of January-eary February!" That's were I am on DC's delivery list! As for 02 start build date I knew that.-Bet Mute!
LET THE GAMES BEGIN
bounce.gif

1000 or less 2002 Vipers will be BUILT!!!!
"2002 VIPERS WILL BE RARE!" Especially GTS's!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wizard, I will GLADLY pay the DAV $25 if any of the three 'projections' I made prove wrong. [None of my
projections were about YOUR (belated) receipt of Vipers,
just factory delivery schedules and build numbers.]

I guess when you were suggesting RARE, you were meaning 1000! .....but my bet is 1200+ Vipers of MY2002.........1400 is possible!

And I did corrcet the typo that was pointed out. THANKS !

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

As of 2:15 pm CST, you can not order a 2002 Viper. I commend Mr. Tator for being aggressive, but until the DIAL system ( DC's Dealer computer set-up ) opens up , Vipers can't be ordered.Call
Dealers and place a future order, but understand that the actual model will not be accepted until the order will take accepted status. This could be next week, or 2 weeks from now. Last year the orders opened on Aug 21st, and the 2000's opened on August 14th, so it could be very soon.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Chrysler
1-800-889-1893

Feel free to call us to get a 2002 ordered when the date opens, or save alot on 2001's in stock now.

PS - Reminder - in past years Dealers did not recieve the new model year until November at the earliest.

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck, Don't know you, BUT, usually, if you press people, they walk away. Most of us own businesses and "the sales pitch" here is just laughable.......

A better approach..... Hi this is chuck. I'm taking orders for the last Gen II's off the line, the 2002's. I'm placing my order to Dodge on 8/18/01. This is the first day that Dodge is taking orders and I have a feeling, based on my connections, that I'll be able to get you whatever color combination/ option you want. If you are interested, give me a call before this date so I can place your order. I'm offering any VCA member a $750 discount. Thanks.

Not. This is Chuck, if you want to wheel and deal, call me now!!! HURRY! Time is running out!.. You have to act now... Drive on down, here's my cell #. For God sake CALL ME!! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY.......

Just saying that your approach is, well......mmmmm....

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was at CAAP on Thursday and talked with a friend in the front office ( I will not say who ) I asked about 2002 numbers and I was told that 2003s were pushed back until about this time next year and the 2002 production has been increased to 1400. So don't let anyone talk you into a car because 02s will not be as rare as first thought. I live 12 miles from the plant and know many people that work there, although they are cautious at what they say, they will not mislead. Its funny that all the dealers say they have a good source at the plant but they all have the same one or two at most. I go there quit often.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

THANK YOU ALL for responding to this thread!!
I've raised HAIRS, SMILES, AND FROWNS!
bounce.gif

"Any and all responses are GOOD for business in my book"

I've generated more Viper sales in one week then any other strategy on my part from the past!
Thanks to all who have an order with me!![Waiting for DC doors to open now]

For those of you who are still thinking of an 02 DON'T hesitate! "2002's WILL BE RARE" Get to your local Dealer and place an order!
BURNOUT.gif
Or call me!
cool.gif

Thanks Again Everybody, Happy Vipering!

"Grab Life By The Horns"

GO DODGE!!
BURNOUT.gif

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So you destroyed your credibility with the entire viper community just to get one high volume week of sales?

Would not be suprised if many of those same "buyers" call you up Monday morning to cancell.

Would also not suprise me if Dodge produces 2003's in both Coupe and convertable. (seeing the competition coupe is now a reality).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog