2008 ACR Raffle is CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 27 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

I bought a ticket online some time ago. Should I be worried if I haven't received anything in the mail?

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 27 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

I bought a ticket online some time ago. Should I be worried if I haven't received anything in the mail?

Nope. They (VCA HQ) usually take a while to process payments and send the tickets. However they will always be there before the drawing - one of the reasons we end sales at least a week prior to it - and in this case two... :2tu:

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 26 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

Bought my tickets, I could REALLY use a turn-around in my Viper luck!!

XCELR8N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 18 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

I also faxed in my ticket request right when the raffle was announced. I called and they told me they would not charge the credit card until the new year (something about taxes witht the club). When I called them they did tell me they had me on the list. I am surprised that my credit card has not been charged yet and I have not recieved anything from them. Has anyone received tickets yet?

K-80-123

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 18 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

I also faxed in my ticket request right when the raffle was announced. I called and they told me they would not charge the credit card until the new year (something about taxes witht the club). When I called them they did tell me they had me on the list. I am surprised that my credit card has not been charged yet and I have not recieved anything from them. Has anyone received tickets yet?

Me too...I bought 5 tickets with a faxed request and no charge to my C-Card....no tickets :dunno:

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 16 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

bought my tickets..... not sure I want to check on how much I've spent on these raffles....

V

Venomiss

Re: ONLY 16 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

As per JRT e-mail sent today they have not sent out any tickets yet.
I will ask Kim while in AZ when they will be out and when the cc cards will be charged.
I'll be there on Friday and Chris is on his way right now.
Hope this helps!

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 11 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

So what happens if all the tickets don't sell????

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 10 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

I Bought Raffle Ticket Months Ago And I Joined Vca And Still No Responce On Either . Should I Be Worried ? What Do I Do

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I Bought Raffle Ticket Months Ago And I Joined Vca And Still No Responce On Either . Should I Be Worried ? What Do I Do
No worries - call 800-998-1110 and ask for Kim or Fiona. You will be all set. :2tu:

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looking for the PERFECT gift this coming Valentines Day? Well how about the FIRST Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR! That's right, THE magazine cover car (Autoweek, VIPER Magazine, etc.) and current North American show car (roped off on its own stage at the recent Los Angeles Auto Show), this very car can be YOURS if you have the winning ticket to be drawn on February 14, 2008:

0acr.jpg

Tickets are limited to just 2,750 total and sales end on Thursday, January 31st. Unlike the Diamondback Raffle where we limited it to three tickets per person for the first month or so (and it sold out too), these tickets will be sold on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. So for that crazy collector out there willing to shell out $275,000 to buy up all the tickets ($275,050 if they aren't a Venom Member), here is your chance - assuming a few folks don't snap up a few tickets before you read this.

Ready to place your orders? Our friends at JR Thompson and VIPER Magazine have made it even easier this time around - check it out:

Dodge Viper Magazine with Online VCA Raffle Entry

Of course you can fax in your order with a credit card number or do it the good ol' fashioned way: Mail it with your check. Either way, here is the link to the entry form itself:

http://www.vipermagazine.com/pdf/raffleflyer.pdf

Once again this raffle is limited STRICTLY to paid VCA Members, so if you haven't renewed yet you had better make sure you do!

Just imagine YOUR name being drawn for this historic Viper this coming Valentine's Day. But you can't win if you don't buy tickets and you may not be able to buy tickets for very long if they get snapped up as quickly as we think they will. Good luck to all that enter!

roady.jpg

The original post says sales end Friday the 31st. Friday is actually the 1st of Feb. You might clarify when sales actually end so that someone waiting till the last minute doesn't miss out (that is if tickets are still available by then).

Justin

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 9 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

The original post says sales end Friday the 31st. Friday is actually the 1st of Feb. You might clarify when sales actually end so that someone waiting till the last minute doesn't miss out (that is if tickets are still available by then).

Justin
Fixed - and thanks for the heads up! :2tu:

93VIPERBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 9 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

Left a message at VCA HQ that they still have not charged my cc. Hope they call me back

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 6 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

To everyone worried that they have not gotten your tickets yet, I got the winning ticket in the mail this morning so you can stop waiting. :D

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 4 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

Me too I bought 5 tickets and still no charge on my CC :dunno:
They have been taking care of the PayPal orders and getting the tickets out for those. They (JRT) are known for charging some of the cards towards the end. No worries, they log the orders as they come in and then process the credit cards later - but definitely before the auction. If you are still concerned, try calling them on Monday at 800-998-1110.

Good luck to all - there are still tickets available so buy 'em while you can - the ACR got yet another magazine cover!

You must be registered for see images

K-80-123

Viper Owner
Reaction score

They have been taking care of the PayPal orders and getting the tickets out for those. They (JRT) are known for charging some of the cards towards the end. No worries, they log the orders as they come in and then process the credit cards later - but definitely before the auction. If you are still concerned, try calling them on Monday at 800-998-1110.

Good luck to all - there are still tickets available so buy 'em while you can - the ACR got yet another magazine cover!

You must be registered for see images

I received my 5 tickets in the mail yesterday....:headbang:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can someone post a link to the paypal option? The Vipermagazine site didn't appear to have one?

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did fax it, card has been debited, and yet still no ticket :eater:

You will get it. ALL tickets will be delivered prior to the drawing. It is just taking a little longer to process the orders as many include new or renewed VCA memberships with them...

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 2 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

When this is over, how many people will wish they had not bought a ticket and still had the cash? But on the other hand, congrats to the one who pulled it off!!!!! Off to Las Vegas now.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 2 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

When this is over, how many people will wish they had not bought a ticket and still had the cash?
About the same number that wished they had never bought lottery tickets, gone to Vegas, or gotten out of bed. Most rewards involve a little risk. :2tu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21