2008 Snakeskin Green Viper Spotted! (pic)

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple of shots of a green roadster spotted yesterday: :eater:

Green085.jpg

It was late on a cloudy day, so the green didn't pop the same as the pictures we took of the coupe above. :crazy2:

Green084.jpg

I tried to get a close up of the color, but all I had was a phone camera and the light was bad. The color definately has some gold undertones and looks much better in person than any of the pictures you've seen. :D

Green083.jpg

But, from my view, the best thing I saw on this car were the new wheels. Although very dirty, they look much better than the "H" wheels to me. :2tu:

Green086.jpg

On the issue of the purple cars, I'm still told by a "very reliable source" (don't want to get them in trouble) that the pre-production cars will include purple ones. I've seen the purple panels at Saleen, but couldn't take pictures. It's going to be an exciting color!:headbang:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool pics! Thanks for sharing. Im a big fan of this color. Those wheels arent too bad. Much better than the H wheels. The new hood looks great, but I still prefer Jeff's.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. Wheels do look nice. It would of been funny to have owner catch you cleaning his wheels to get a better pic:)

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the close up of the razor rim, but don't care for how it looks at a distance. It looks spindly to me, but then again I'm one of the few who likes the H wheels. I also think the sidewinders would look great. I still can't wait to see it whith white or silver stripes!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are all DC cars at this point, as there are no customer cars out there and won't be until at least late August.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it was a company car. That's one of the great things about living in the Detroit area -- there are always prototypes and mules driving around! :headbang:

BlackCrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple of shots of a green roadster spotted yesterday: :eater:

Green085.jpg

It was late on a cloudy day, so the green didn't pop the same as the pictures we took of the coupe above. :crazy2:

Green084.jpg

I tried to get a close up of the color, but all I had was a phone camera and the light was bad. The color definately has some gold undertones and looks much better in person than any of the pictures you've seen. :D

Green083.jpg

But, from my view, the best thing I saw on this car were the new wheels. Although very dirty, they look much better than the "H" wheels to me. :2tu:

Green086.jpg

On the issue of the purple cars, I'm still told by a "very reliable source" (don't want to get them in trouble) that the pre-production cars will include purple ones. I've seen the purple panels at Saleen, but couldn't take pictures. It's going to be an exciting color!:headbang:

WOW thanks ...here is my car :) ..cept mine will have the White stripes..also have an extra Boot that I will re-dye white ...perhaps do some custom white leather seats ...& a white convertible top..:cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187