2013 On the Track

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like he double clutched, had he hit the rev limiter he would have lost a lot more momentum. What's the whining noise at the 1.17 mark?

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear it with long tubes, no cats, and borla. Going to be sick, but it will probably sound the same as a gen IV.

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree...an extra 600 rpms would just about be perfect. This V10 is stronger than dirt, why not?

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When they are just parked at the end of the video revving, it sounds like the drive-by-wire delay has not been corrected. That would be a shame.

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

STORMCAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody else want to see auto throttle blipping on down shifts? Defeatable for you ******** guys.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We probably walked into said yellow Gen 5 yesterday afternoon right after arriving at the VOI destination :omg:

Holy **** they (plus 2 launch editions with one being the Pebble Beach car and a Stryker Red GTS with tan interior and track package wheels) made my heart open in a way I never thought possble until now :omg:

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We probably walked into said yellow Gen 5 yesterday afternoon right after arriving at the VOI destination :omg:

Holy **** they (plus 2 launch editions with one being the Pebble Beach car and a Stryker Red GTS with tan interior and track package wheels) made my heart open in a way I never thought possble until now :omg:

I hope there are lots of pictures posted. Next issue of the mag should be picture rich also.