2014 Model Year

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With only 8 short months until 2014, when will opening for those orders take place? Will would-be wave 2 folks get priority? Will there be a larger or different color selection? What is the anticipated allocation/# of units to be sold? Will orange be limited to the "Time Attack" edition?

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All questions on my mind as well. Inquiring minds want to know. You will have 1 order of a GTS crusher/black stripes as soon as you make available to order please :) can't do the TA, wife wants GTS, and you've met her if you're reading Ralph :)

I have heard the order window might be mid year, but this was before the current delivery situation.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Tuesday at CAAP we were told the 2014 model year would start during or at the end of August---that's 5 months. Time will tell...

Bill

AJ usmc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was stuck between the adren red, black, and yellow... but now its the red, black, and orange. I cant decide and I cant wait to see all these in person. It wont be till 2015 for me if it's still around. I hope the orange stays and the snake skin green appear, along with an option for the silver led lashes to be blacked-out. Maybe a premium stryker blue and green added to the "Stryker" series?

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good question. I was at my dealer yesterday and told the manager that I have decided to wait for a 2014. I am a 2nd wave with a yellow GTS on order. He said he would look into it and get back to me. I'll wait for the 14.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe crusher orange will be for the TA only....

On what do you base this? I have spoken to Ralph and the owner of Prefix on this very same topic, while they did not commit to anything specific, both said 2014 will be a year where they can pretty do any color under the sun. I don't believe for a second they will limit the color to TA (unless its a stryker color, which they hate doing), I think they would limit the track portion, cause that's the one-off portion of that car.

On the other hand, I'm obviously not neutral on the topic, and when I asked them, it was obvious what I wanted... Who wants to tell a customer "no".

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456