375/20R21

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I finally got an updated pic of the wheels they are all finally mounted and balanced. Daniel made a comment about his guys having a difficult time with mounting the rears, he said those monsters are not easy to handle at all. But anyway here is the final product and he is assuring me the set will ship out Monday. Man I hope so cause I think they look sick but will look even better when I get them bolted up:2tu: Oh and the lip sizes are 2.5" fronts and 5" rears:omg: and thats the best news yet IMO:headbang:

You must be registered for see images attach

They look awesome! But man a 5" black lip wow that will be some upkeep. Hope the clear on them is thick. :2tu:
Cant wait to see them on.

jojogts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please send me the specs and who you got them from. I wont do the same wheel but I got to get something in that size...

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Better late than never. I whipped these up for myself recently;

You must be registered for see images

Yep, that is "Black Chrome" [Translucent Black over Polished type, not electroplated type]

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The center color is interesting. I think I like it. Any plans for tires?:rolaugh:

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Center color is interesting would like to see it out in the open air. When will this packaged be completed and rolling down the street? Post pics of the final look.
The carbon lips are awesome:2tu: the red lip stripe looks too "Rice";):rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Center color is interesting would like to see it out in the open air. When will this packaged be completed and rolling down the street? Post pics of the final look.
The carbon lips are awesome:2tu: the red lip stripe looks too "Rice";):rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Not in person it doesn't. Great looking wheels. Thanks Dan

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Those damn kids these days and their ricers with red pinstriped wheels! :D You have probably had that yelled at you as well? hahaha

Unfortunately, its going to be a long while on this car. I have a lot of work left to do on it, but its also salt/snow here until 2032 or something, so I wont have it out for pictures anytime soon regardless.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not in person it doesn't. Great looking wheels. Thanks Dan

I was just funnin with him since my new 20/21's are sportin the very same red pin stripe too:2tu:(see the black car above for comfirmation:headbang: ) I get flak from fellow members so its ok if I rag another fellow pin stripe fool too:D

Keep us posted when shes completed in 2032 ;)

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I Know... OLD thread, but finally got this one out and about the other day to put it into storage. Unfortunately you cant really see the Carbon Lips on the wheels at this distance and lighting, but you get the idea.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good looking car and wheels look sweet too. I like the lamborgini orange paint. Now slam that biotch and get us some high quality pis out in the sun.

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
finalgts- thought your car was white? but that orange sure is sharp and sweet looking!

Jman

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave