99 GTS New Guy- Ohio

SRTHawk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
99 GTS New Guy- Ohio ** Updated with "Pics"

Hello everyone,
Just saying hello new to the forum. I purchased my 99 GTS last August from a guy in MD. Red 99 GTS 17,***. Was previously owned by BoostAlmighty that used to be on the forum. Ready to get to some events this year with the new addition.

Will post some pics soon.

Josh

Last edited:

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Join the VCA, good for VPA discount on anything you need for the car. Also Ohio is a very active region, I have not been able to participate in the past but that is changing this year.

OP
OP
S

SRTHawk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just north of Springfield. I will join up tonight on VCA. Pics as well tonight!
Thanks everyone.

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Your life will never be the same!

I'm in the last stages in finalizing the Ohio Region calendar for 2013. Our annual Ohio calendar will be mailed to members in the next two weeks.

Any questions about the club? Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 937-470-8306.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does he still have cut your lawn for sixty days for being accepted to a higher order

Congratulations!

Your life will never be the same!

I'm in the last stages in finalizing the Ohio Region calendar for 2013. Our annual Ohio calendar will be mailed to members in the next two weeks.

Any questions about the club? Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 937-470-8306.

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, look forward to seeing you in the future. Congrats on new ride and welcome to Ohio VCA. Randall, Bob, Terry and other Ohio officers do a great job. Mopar Nats is a must plus Spring and Holiday dinners.

OP
OP
S

SRTHawk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Okay.. home now got to love Columbus traffic when it snows.

Quick history of my Viper adventure.

I picked up the car in Winchester VA and drove it back to Ohio with no tags temps or anything which was a fun..lol and unbelievably had several state boys and other assorted officers along the way that could have cared less that she had no identification what so ever lol.. Meh. On the way home I apparently caught the tail end of of a big Corvette meet in PA as if the stress of driving the Viper wasn't intimidating enough by itself. I obliged a few on the way nothing crazy.. not that the car wasnt able to lay the beating down..but my ass wasn't ready to commit to it yet. I have drivin some fast cars but I hadn't prepared myself for a true race car style sports car. ..I lost 3 lbs on the way home I think in sweat alone. But I made it back intact.

Bad first ..the car does have a minor blemish on the front bumper but will be addressed shortly when the weather breaks for me to get the car down to my paint guy as well as some other normal minor spots here and there but nothing major.

The good
The Motor was Built last year by Arrow Racing and then had a Novi 2000 added for good measure. The motor was gone through previously by Proline and then Heffner. The car was fine tuned in Arizona while the previous owner lived there. Car makes 708ish @ the rear wheels...not to bad for my first viper;) ... I got super lucky to be able to snag such a great car.

You must be registered for see images attach

Hopefully I attached these correctly I will post more if it will let me.

The first one was taken by Wade the previous owner. The second one is of my ugly mug and that **** lady in red the day I got her.

See if these work Couple from a car show and a one just before I took the rims off and had them Powder coated.

The last one is my stable as of right now..100% MOPAR:D

2006 Jeep SRT8 Exhaust some headrest monitors ..stock but still 425hp Awd
2005 SRT4 Neon ..60Trim turbo ..tons of supporting mods.. made 421 Wheel this past fall.
then the 99 Viper

My daily driver is a Base Neon SXT..my mopar runs deep lol.

I will post more soon.

Thanks everybody for the welcome !

Attachments

• IMAG0063.jpg
    IMAG0063.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9465.jpg
    IMG_9465.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 65

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! I too am a recent Viper convert in Ohio. Randall runs a great club with a lot of great folks. I hope to be much more involved this year, after working too much last season.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow awesome!!!! That is a great "first Viper"! I seen that car for sale in the past!

As others said join the VCA ASAP! Also don't rule out the Motor City events either! A few Ohio guys come up here to MI, and vice versa!

-Tim

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper nation! Glad to see there is another die hard Mopar but on here! Nice on the all Mopar stable.

You really are a part of a great region! Do for sure sign up with them!

Take it easy for the first while with it until you learn how it moves. 85% or viper accidents are caused by the back end walking around. So take a bit of time to get to know her first. And with that much juice on tap.....

Again congrats and welcome to the Viper nation!

Robert

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking car:2tu:Love the Mopar stable!! How big is the catch can on the passenger side? Mind taking a picture of it? I tried putting mine there, but I just couldn't get it to fit.

OP
OP
S

SRTHawk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice looking car:2tu:Love the Mopar stable!! How big is the catch can on the passenger side? Mind taking a picture of it? I tried putting mine there, but I just couldn't get it to fit.

Sure!

The Dew bottle is a 20oz. for size ref.

Get a shot of the P.C. Rims too :D

Let me know if you want something more specific picture wise glad to assist.