A great lady in Viper Quarterly

Sittingbull101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spring 2009, p. 47.
I met her and would like to have her zest for life when I get her age.

She says: "I had many Corvettes, I'll never go back to them."
She says: "I used to race (!), I don't do that any more."
All she has is two Vipers, one 2000 GTS, one 2009 SRT-10 that she had tricked up with an ACR wing, she goes groceries shopping with one or the other.
The club is well worth it, when it gives you the occasion to meet such people.:omg:

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree! Nice to see some of us more seasoned women still have it! I go grocery shopping in my Viper as well. :drive:

Your sig made me smile -- I owned a '78 Silver Anniversary as well -- also a '73 ragtop (fairly modified).

Last edited by a moderator:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've met Mary and she even let me drive her 09' ACR-clone :headbang: She proves that age is nothing but a number! She is one of the nicest people you can ever hope to meet! According to Viper magazine, she has 130k on the GTS :omg::headbang::2tu: Here's a photo of my car and her 2 from the day we met:

You must be registered for see images attach

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will not hi-jack Mary's thread, so I'll PM you my insults :D Just to stay on topic, here's another pic of Mary's 09'..check the custom painted wheels!! They were my favorite part of the car!!

You must be registered for see images attach

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She is not new to the club, Mary used to live in New Orleans and was a member of the Mid-South Region. She is a wonderful person.

Dean

paul tat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gorgeous car!!! Great to have someone like that in the club!

What wing is that? Did she shell out all the money for a factory ACR wing?

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen Mary in quite sometime. I did find out that she was in Georgia with her daughter when Katerina hit New Orleans so I know she was safe. Talk about a nice lady and a true Viper lover, Mary is definitely that. I met her at the V10 Nationals in Shreveport. And at the time she had a new Gen3 Viper, and offered me a chance to drive it. I met her again at the Mid South VCA's Fall Foilage tour and she hung in there with us on our spirited foilage tour through the mountains.....yes Mary can drive with the best of them. I had a heart attack in March of 05 and the Doc said no more "spirited driving" so I haven't seen her in awhile, since I just don't go to any Mid-South events anymore, I still enjoy driving my car. So Mary if you read this God Bless You and drive safely.:drive: Ken

Gen 1 Viper.....Birth of a Legend.

Reaction score
I met Mary for the first time after talking with her many times on the phone over the years. We were both guests at the first SRT Nationals in Louisiana. Great lady in deed and a true Southern Bell all day long. I was invited to stay with her even once, but did not trust myself being newly married at the time lol.

Glad to see she received some nice press, a real class act that Mary chick :2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im pretty sure Mary P also had a Gen 1 before her GTS....her customer file shows stuff back to G-1 anyway......Last time I saw her was at VOI-8 where she was car-less.
She wanted to be in the city-parade, and she asked me if I could help her get a Ride.....kind of a PartsRack ****** Service I guess! I fixed her up with an OR VCA member who was batcheloring at VOI..... they both had a better parade!

VOI-1 attendees may remember Jean Randall, "Little Old Lady From Kansas City" in the Beach Boys song / Viper Quarterly story issue # 001............... Cut from the same cloth, those gals!!

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mary became a great friend of our previous officers Rege & Donna Kort. Seems that Mary was traveling through Rege's area (Pittsburgh) several years back and she had a problem with her Viper. She happend to have her Viper Quarterly in her car with Rege's contact information in it. She immediately called Rege & Donna who were happy to be able to help her. Rege even went to pick her disabled car up with his trailer and take it to his recommended dealer. Mary attended our Carlisle event a couple of years ago and I have met her again at several functions, including VOI 10. Last I knew, Mary's Vipers were her daily drivers, she has no other vehicles.:omg: What a great lady! My Mother is her age and I certainly wish Mom had the ***** that Mary has.

Go Mary!!!:drive:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is one lady in the entire world which should be named VENOMISS?

It's her!

CIMG2674small.jpg

Mary and my family in Venice, Italy last year