A new ACR, a used Viper, a new Rubicon, an srt8charger, 500.00 cash and a handgun.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: A new ACR, a used Viper, a new Rubicon, an srt8charger, 500.00 cash and a handgun

At least they got one of them. No doubt the guy who got caught will roll on the others to minimize the number of charges against him. Crazy stuff happens, and you wonder what goes through people's minds to do something like that. Even if they don't get charged with federal crimes, state prisons can also be pretty harsh places for an 18 year old punk kid. Happy New Year punks, from all of us here at the VCA - 2010 is going to be doosey for you.

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: A new ACR, a used Viper, a new Rubicon, an srt8charger, 500.00 cash and a handgun

It just boggles my mind that they thought they could get away with this... what where they thinking? they have thrown their lives away for a joy ride. they could have ask me and I would have given them a real fast viper, joy ride (-;

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score

damn that *****! I wish they had been going faster when they hit the pole!!!

funny thing it the IOD fuse was pulled, so the airbag did not deploy. I bet that guys chest is hurting from plowing into the steering wheel...
:headbang:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Some people are a waste of good skin. Had an HVAC team come to my office on a day I was not there and tell the receptionist that they were there to service the units, which it was that time of year. They then cased the placed, and the next night, they cut the lock on the roof hatch and tried to steal some computers, etc.

The funny thing is that once they got out of the hallway, the motion sensor tripped and the alarm went off, they ran to the back of the building but could not get out because we did not have push bars on some of the rear doors to ensure traffic in and out of the office was through the front by recption. They were trapped. I wish I could have seen the look on their faces :)

Anyway after throwing some chairs against the glass dorrs and windows (non opening windows) they finally went around the front of the building and went out the front doors and left. All they stole was the oldest junk laptop we had out. A brand new $3,000 laptop was right beside it and they take the junked one. Why even bother?

Sad thing was the cops came, they did not even want the crow bar they left. Did not check it for prints, nothing. Dumb.

Usually an inside job for most thefts. Sil Terhar Ford here in Colorado, one of the mechanics was working on the owners 94' S351R Convertible (1 of 1) late at night and "accidentially left the car outside running. Two hours later it was completely stripped and found buring by the side of the road. What a waste.

Hope the catch the other guy and they throw the book at them, then lock them up with Bubba. Nothing like a coming to Jesus talk with a "C$$K-Meat Sandwich". Anyone seen Harold and Kumar. :)

Anyway, sorry to hear about the loss. Just senseless!

Goehner

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This *****. A lot of things idiots do are hard to explain. If you understood, you would be doing this stupid crap too.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, I think vipers have some kind of fuel shutoff feature if they are started without the key.

Funny thing is the cops we talked to said they had chased the viper and srt-8 charger and lost both of them last night.
Very funny, you wouldn't think those would be cars that would be hard to lose in a crowd. Of course they might not have been able to keep up with them.

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Sorry to see such a beautiful car destroyed. One reason idiots do stuff like this is because they are so young they will usually get off. Idiots like this is why I carry a weapon in my car when I'm out driving. We have a shoot the carjacker law down here. Should apply to those fools.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Like I already said "Gone in 60 seconds" was on MTV a bunch of times this past weekend. If you don't thing stupid teenagers buy into this kind of stuff, your getting too old.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry to here this Mike..
Lets just hope they find the charger anf the Gun....
Shame the viper saved the **** on impact....

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The only prospect of ever getting to drive a Viper, for most kids, is to steal it.

Reaction score

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hope the floor plan ins. works. If the cops are as bad as they are around my town they will let him go until the DAs office decides to arrest him. Then he has time to disappear. Thats exactly what happened to the thief that stole and totalled my GTS last year. He is no where to be found now.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

good news on the recovery and capture,

looks like they included all the lesser charges

hoping for justice for you, most crimes are committed by repeat offenders, so getting them off the street for awhile does everyone some good

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hope the floor plan ins. works. If the cops are as bad as they are around my town they will let him go until the DAs office decides to arrest him. Then he has time to disappear. Thats exactly what happened to the thief that stole and totalled my GTS last year. He is no where to be found now.

There's no warrant for his arrest? Probably seems silly to to the DA to chase a guy for stealing and wrecking your car, but damn isn't missing a court date a big violation? I had to go to court back in February for speeding and there were quite a few people in there before my case that were getting massive fines, even jail time for not going previously.

Mike,
Sorry to hear about the cars, stupid as they were at least no one was injured in the whole ordeal. I wouldn't thought the police would have found the other cars back in one piece. Hope they get what they deserve!

--RS

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow sorry to hear about the damage!

One question though - they take a bad-asp ACR, a nice used Viper, a 425HP SRT-8 Charger....and...a Jeep Wrangler? :drive: One of these does not belong.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

man I hate guys like that. Mike check your pm's

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow sorry to hear about the damage!

One question though - they take a bad-asp ACR, a nice used Viper, a 425HP SRT-8 Charger....and...a Jeep Wrangler? :drive: One of these does not belong.

Wranglers an be found everywhere and their owners tend to drive them on trails and get them banged up... easy to part out and sell. Much harder to do with a Viper.

1HOTV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This hurts our hearts & souls having lost the life of our first new '08 to a dealership porter a while back... (at least ours wasn't "officially" stolen...) So sad & tragic... these beauties didn't even have their day on the road or track... our condolences.

Last edited:

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think those guys need a visit from "Bigun". Sorry to hear about this incident but maybe you can get some cheap advertising out of it. Sorry, to look at it this way but it might be a blessing in disguise, as long as your insurance covers the damage and the cars.

V

Venomiss

So good to hear they caught them. Interesting mug shots of the weasels.

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So good to hear they caught them. Interesting mug shots of the weasels.

Where did you find the mugshots? I can only find one of the first arrest. Interested to see what they look like.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I want those wheels. :D

Nick

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Damn year to date i bought my car from you guys. Hope everything works out, but criminals have better rights.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235