A.R.T dyno/tune

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my car up to A.R.T. in Buda for a dyno and tune. Didn't get much added HP but got a few extra in the torque. Base was 461.81HP and 458.90 torque. After the tune, 471.59HP and 506.58 torque. Only mods are Roe high flow cats, Corsa and K&N filters.

picture.php

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow those are really strong numbers for just those mods. Thats over 30rwhp. What kind of dyno was used? Was it SAE corrected? You sure did gain a lot of torque with that tune. Nice.

OP
OP
V

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David Weaver is a great guy and good at what he does. :headbang:

:2tu:-David was great to work with. I was a little late getting there but he got me right in and even worked through lunch to get me and my son on the raod again. Great bunch of guys there, made us feel right at home.

Wow those are really strong numbers for just those mods. Thats over 30rwhp. What kind of dyno was used? Was it SAE corrected? You sure did gain a lot of torque with that tune. Nice.

I'll get with David on the dyno and the SAE correction.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Torque looks great. While you only netted 10 peak horsepower, youid range pick up is probably 30 or so rwhp. That is the beauty of a good tune. It really wakes up the mid ranges and provides instant exceleration.

Good numbers.

I took my car up to A.R.T. in Buda for a dyno and tune. Didn't get much added HP but got a few extra in the torque. Base was 461.81HP and 458.90 torque. After the tune, 471.59HP and 506.58 torque. Only mods are Roe high flow cats, Corsa and K&N filters.

picture.php