ACR Viper birthday gift

toomanymodz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I just celebrated my 40th birthday and the party was a blast. A friend made me an awesome gift that perfectly matches my ACR. Check it out! It consists of laser-cut polished stainless and he powdercoated it black and even added the cool red stripe!

You must be registered for see images attach

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thoughtfull friend. You have to start thinking about your gift to him for his Bday. Hard to beat.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very :cool:....It would be perfect if he made the fangs emblem smaller and put VIPER above it and ACR below it. Put my order in for a SSG model..lol..Happy B/D..Kevin

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! That is amazing! I need more freinds like you have! ;):D

So what is it? Diamond plate that was powdered and then a polished aluminum frame? Any close up shots?

OP
OP
toomanymodz

toomanymodz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow! That is amazing! I need more freinds like you have! ;):D

So what is it? Diamond plate that was powdered and then a polished aluminum frame? Any close up shots?

Correct. Powder-coated diamond plate with polished stainless lettering and trim. I don't know how I'll top this one.

I don't have any good closeup shots yet. Maybe I'll pose it so that my ACR appears in the reflections. :headbang:

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is sweet!

Just imagine what your friend could do for my 50th!

In February.

The 5th.

This winter.

Hint.

Hint.

Greg

G

Gotvenom 08

Wow

Now that is impressive. Took a fair amount of planning and effort to make some thing that nice.That is a heck of a friend you have.:)

And congrats on the 40's club.I have been in it for a number of yrs.And remember,just because your old(er) doesn't mean you have to grow up.:D