ACRX Cannard install

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put a set on my car and I really dont think that there is a set point it just depends on how much down force you need. I can tell you that they do work, it just depends on the angle you set them. heres a pic of the ones on my ride they are set very agressive.
You must be registered for see images attach

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may take me a few days but I can get you a pic and take a few measurements from one.

Bruce

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is a photo illustrating the position of canards on ACRX.
They are fastened to car with 1/4-3/16 X 3/8 bumper cover rivets.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We happen to be working on an ACRX in my shop, so here is what you need.

You must be registered for see images

That's some great info right there. I also measured 3" from the top edge of the bumper cover to the top of the little canard.

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI........ Anyone else needing this info, I contacted Prefix when I had my unfortunate incident and needed front bumper cover replacement. I e-mailed to Prefix's sales dept, they replied, and in about a week I received paper templates to relocate the dive planes on my 09 ACR........and no charge to boot!
So here's a forum shout out to PREFIX........... THANKS!!!!

Later,

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI........ Anyone else needing this info, I contacted Prefix when I had my unfortunate incident and needed front bumper cover replacement. I e-mailed to Prefix's sales dept, they replied, and in about a week I received paper templates to relocate the dive planes on my 09 ACR........and no charge to boot!
So here's a forum shout out to PREFIX........... THANKS!!!!

Later,

Would it be possible to make and scan a copy to post here for the rest of us to look at and share in your good fortune?

thanks
Steve A.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the ACR has 2 canards and the ACR-X has 4. Are the ACR and the lower ACR-X canards the same size and shape? It appears the uipper ACR-X are a different shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi