always competing

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy MikeR:quack: and I have been competting for years...the latest is who's car is cooler? He thinks his cooler because the color "pops" more...I think mine is because, well, it's mine.

vipersantana.jpg

You must be registered for see images

so I said "lets let the world decide which car is cooler" I found an online pole website...and here it is.

VOTE HERE

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Silver is the most popular car color in the US. It is too common, calm, and traditional for Vipers. Silver says that the owner is fearful of standing out. The silver car owner is shy, reserved, quiet, and wimpy. Silver cars are slow. A silver car driver can't be trusted; he is shifty and deceitful. The devil would drive a silver car. Silver cars cause cancer and acne. Extraterrestrial who come to the earth to anally probe farmers in Nebraska fly in silver UFOs.

I voted for the Copperhead and MikeR should send my check soon.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to tell from those pics. Your car definitely has the better pic and nicer rims.

With that said, I must go silver. Sorry Mike.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Of course Kurtis picks one of his best pics that a guy at our meets takes, he uses special lens to make colors look deep. And then he picks my home back yard crappy pic. lol

Anyways, poll all you want, I know whenever we are out, which car gets more looks and pics taken of it. Lets just say its not the Silver one. :moon:

But I do like Kurtis car, I wanted silver or Charcoal originally, but once you see the Copperhead in person, you see how much the color pops. People either love it or hate it. I think the snakeskin green will be the same way. But im glad to see Dodge using some wild colors.

OP
OP
I

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course Kurtis picks one of his best pics that a guy at our meets takes, he uses ....green will be the same way. But im glad to see Dodge using some wild colors.

:D I know....but I couldn't find where you keep your pictures...you don't use this sites media gallery.:dunno:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely not a good photo of the Copperhead (rigged contest, perhaps? :) ). I like the wheels on the silver way more, but in real life I would take the Copperhead for the way the paint pops in the sun. My vote goes to MikeR

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had to pick the silver due to the fact that I don't like black rims and when they're rolling by on a car it looks as if the car has no rims.

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've owned both colors (one Vert, one Coupe), and I guess I'm just partial to "wild" colors. My vote goes to the Copperhead, however the Silver is pretty slick as well.

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copperhead.....because its closest to Red and if you get a Viper its got to be red. Silver is nice too but too subtle.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen both in person (many times).... Copperhead by a LAND slide...

Sure Kurtis rigged the contest with a sheety copperhead photo and then a pro-like photo of his boring silver one... but in the end, the real winner is clear... Copperhead.

Jon

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tough call:

My last Viper was Silver, but the UT 'burnt' orange is a cool color too. Hook 'em horns!

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm.. I would go with Blue with White stripes!! ohh... its not in the running cause they are both scared!! :D

I think the contest is rigged though.... Their needs to be a great pic of BOTH cars... then do a survey!!

For now, I would have to go with the copperhead.. Looks great in person and MikeR actually drives it!!! :drive:

(plus... I hear the silver is Kurtoanified... that alone brings the value down by HALF!!!) :2tu:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is not the most flattering picture of the Copperhead color. Given this fact and I like the wheels on the silver car better...Silver it is.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike's pic does not do the Copperhead justice, MikeR's car would look much nicer in person. Having said that,

Its a tie. Both cars are gorgeous, and both are extremely fast!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960