Am I the only one one who see similarities????

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
everybody saw this:
You must be registered for see images attach

and now we see this:

we can see some similar lines between the two, please tell me this got nothing to do with the new snake....

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think weve been deprived so long were actually starting to go crazy

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
everybody saw this:

and now we see this:

we can see some similar lines between the two, please tell me this got nothing to do with the new snake....

Yep, that second pic is the new snake.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I see it too....

They both have four wheels and tires....:dunno:

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but from that small picture, I think that thing is pretty bad ass looking, let the flaming begin :lmao:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That first pic is the drawing that's been around a looong time. Can't remember the artist's name. It's a nice design but I don't think he is affiliated with SRT in any way.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Volado design is awesome... Came out about a year and a half ago:2tu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFbEj987Ydg
Maybe I'm on of the ones going crazy, but the more I compare the Volado design to the test mules that were under wraps, the more I feel I am seeing the same front end and hood. If you really look hard at the test mules, you can see the same lines/curves/design as the Volado. I know that Volado isn't associated with SRT, but if he was, and this design was to be secret, we wouldn't know. Secondly, the Volado design came or about a year and a half ago. Raph has said in a recent interview that the design has been done for a year and a half. Coincidence?

OP
OP
C

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the Volado design is out for a long time and that's why I am asking..... looking at the shape of the front and rear windows of the 700 reminds me the shape of the door panel of the volado. I just hope that that new design trend seen in the 700 won't be seen in the new snake. If it does it's just gonna be better for the value of our current car :2tu: For my part, I like the front and rear end of the Volado but i just can't like the side..... Hope the gen5 will keep side exhaust....:drive: