Amplifier wiring harness

rext

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a high pitch "squeal" that sounds like the weather warning tone that comes on the radio occasionally on my radio all the time. This just started coincidentally with my window regulator going bad...Anyway, the squeal is over the sound of whatever is playing,radio/cd/ipod, with the car running or not. Its all factory nav unit. I am considering just changing out everything anyway,radio/amp/speakers. I am not looking to install the baddest system in the land so I was thinking of just reusing the existing speaker wires. I dont want to hack it up so was wondering if there is a female plug end for the amp end under the seat. What have you done? I have looked at a bunch of stuff and cannot get any positive fitments for this. Thanks.

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I installed what's in my signature block, and ran new speaker wires since it wasn't too difficult. The Kenwood amp I used fits under the passenger seat in place of the factory amp.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not aware of an amplifier bypass harness for the Viper. I just ran new wires from my amp into the doors and up to the dash so I did not have to cut/hack anything.

Otherwise you can pick up used OEM amps for "cheap" usually.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang