An apology to you, the VCA...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As many of you know I do Photoshops and have been doing so for the VCA for years now. Ive had a few of you contact me in the last few months asking for Photoshops, which Im very used to. Unfortunately I was unable to do/finish most of your requests due to lack of free time and or I just wasnt able to get the look you wanted. I just want to say to all of you that have either sent me a request in a PM or thread that Im very sorry for not having been able to follow through. I started charging for my time, but unfortunately that hasnt given me MORE time. lol... I really like this site and the people here, but I have to bow down from the PS thing for now as I really dont have as much time as I used to. If Ive made anyone pissed for not being able to complete a PS, Im truly sorry. Lord knows I love the Viper and this community, but Im trying my best to get one of these damn cars and its taking up time!

Anyway, again this apology is for you, the VCA community.

-Austin

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin.

The photoshops you have provided us in the past were first rate and appreciated. Very understandable that it has eaten up a ton of your time.

Rest assured that that no one will think less of you for your openess and honestly.

But if you could just do one more for me with a lowered SSG GTS with CCW 22" wheels, a blower out the hood, front splitter, and a parachute it would be appreciated. (Kidding of course. Enjoy your extra moments of free time, you deserve it.

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Austin,
There certainly no need for an apology. There are very few on this forum that has any idea how much time goes into one of your Photoshop’s. No one can survive on volunteer hours alone. Charging double of free is still free. I hope you will still hang out and put your 2 cents in on the forums. When you disappear for long periods of time we get worried about you. THe VCA loves you with or without you PS skills.
Good luck in the pursuit of the Viper

Dave

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never a need to apologize. I'm sure everyone has appreciated your time and effort. I know I've loved looking at them. I hope you're pursuing a career that puts your talents to use.:2tu:

~Craig

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely no need to apologize, you've worked as hard behind the sceness here as anyone who actually has assigned duties here. And we thank you for that. You have made it a better site by your presence. Sit back and enjoy for a bit.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin,
I've always been amazed by your work. As a very poor photoshopper myself, I've sometimes wondered how you do what you do.

As I once heard someone say, sometimes life gets in the way. When that happens, you gotta roll with it, and certainly nobody here is going to hold that against you. You've contributed freely and for that, the site is a better place. Thanks man.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin

You have a great talent with photoshop. Thank you for the work you do.

As you know-now is the time to buy a Viper. Some great deals out there.

Hang in there

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for understanding. I just wanted everyone to know that I do enjoy Photoshopping, its just time consuming. I appreciate the kind words from everyone. Im still going to post; just wanted to give an explanation as to why I havent been able to do everyones requests.

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too, was always amazed at your work and thank you for it. We do understand that it takes time to do it. Just don't make yourself scarce with the non photoshop post. Best wishes on your pursuit.

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin,
Just want to add my name to the chorus of those thanking you for all that you've done for many of us with individual requests and for all that you've added to this site with you're amazing talents.
David

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Austin,

No worries. I enjoy the ones you do have time for. I agree with the above, sit back and enjoy for a while.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the guys are sayin' Austin. Add me to the list of well wishers and I look forward to the 'chops when you're ready.

Jay K.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth