Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought one.

You must be registered for see images

More pictures when it gets delivered later this month.

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Great looking car. What upgrades other than the CF dash?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude I'm seriously stoked for you!!!!! Congratulations. She is a beauty.

And look at that spiffy title! (Please stick your VIN in your profile when you have a second!)

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Very nice and slick looking. The CF looks great inside. Good luck with it.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought one.

More pictures when it gets delivered later this month.

:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::drive::drive::drive::drive:

CONGRADS KEVAN!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2: :guitar::yay::yay:

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like it. Congratulations! Finally a car that is harder to keep clean than mine.

Last edited:

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
way to go Kevan!! super beautiful! i love that color combo. bout darn time!! ;):2tu::headbang:

OP
OP
K

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
(except Gary....LOL)

The pics above are from the seller.
I'll post a ton more once the car arrives in next couple of weeks.

OP
OP
K

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With MASSIVE REGRET AND RELUCTANCE, the truck is being sold.

With the new toys (2 dirt bikes, 2 ATVs, 12' enclosed trailer) and a new Viper, I need something that's tow-friendly.
While the truck has the HP and TQ to handle anything this side of a 2 bedroom home, it's not really designed to tow anything larger than a 10 gallon cooler (full of beer). :) The clutch, diff, and suspension scream at me when I tow the bikes and ATVs to the trails.

I *really* tried to 'keep it in the family' and checked out the Jeep SRT-8, but the Class II hitch (the "Honda Hitch") only handles 2500 lbs. If you went with a Class III, it would have to be custom installed/welded to the frame, and the exhaust would have to be heavily modified.
And you'd still only be able to tow 3500 lbs.

The only decent option left is the *GULP*......AWD Chevy Trailblazer SS. They can be found with low miles for a decent price and it comes with a 7000 lb. tow rating. Parts are cheap and readily available, and it's a little more anonymous than the Jeep. I think it'll be a decent daily driver with enough get-up-and-go.
Not like the truck, but then again......what is? :D

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With MASSIVE REGRET AND RELUCTANCE, the truck is being sold.

With the new toys (2 dirt bikes, 2 ATVs, 12' enclosed trailer) and a new Viper, I need something that's tow-friendly.
While the truck has the HP and TQ to handle anything this side of a 2 bedroom home, it's not really designed to tow anything larger than a 10 gallon cooler (full of beer). :) The clutch, diff, and suspension scream at me when I tow the bikes and ATVs to the trails.

I *really* tried to 'keep it in the family' and checked out the Jeep SRT-8, but the Class II hitch (the "Honda Hitch") only handles 2500 lbs. If you went with a Class III, it would have to be custom installed/welded to the frame, and the exhaust would have to be heavily modified.
And you'd still only be able to tow 3500 lbs.

The only decent option left is the *GULP*......AWD Chevy Trailblazer SS. They can be found with low miles for a decent price and it comes with a 7000 lb. tow rating. Parts are cheap and readily available, and it's a little more anonymous than the Jeep. I think it'll be a decent daily driver with enough get-up-and-go.
Not like the truck, but then again......what is? :D

definatly go with the SRT8 JEEP i have one for a daily driver and absolutly love it!!! oh and im on my third one

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21