And so it begins......

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on that gorgeous Viper Kevan. Almost makes me want to get stripes on my black 03. As a truck guy myself, I'm sorry to you have to let the SRT10 go. Even though prices are depressed on them now, I think they will be very collectible someday.

Post some more pics when she arrives, although if your weather in Ohio is anything like here in Philly, it may be July before we can drive. Haven't had the Viper nor the SRT8 for a drive in almost 3 weeks. We've had 1-2 snow/ice/mess storms per week since Christmas.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats is a beautiful Viper man!! Congratulations!! We are going to Mid-Ohio in May if you want to join us and put some rubber to the ground:2tu:

G

Gotvenom 08

Kevan

Hey nice looking car! Congrats on your new toy.It looks like it is in better shape than the violet(***** color):rolaugh: car you were interested in.What ever happened to that "mysterious CA buyer"?

How many miles on it? Now I bet you are researching what mods to do? :D

Send me a email with your addy please.I have the perfect trinket for you.:2tu:

Timbo

Konza800

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome Kevan! What a beautiful car! This year you get your very own ******* girl!

picture.php

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Does that mean you're coming to the Viper get together in Des Moines this year??? I can help you fix it in my garage at 4 in the morning!!!!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carbon Black
Detachable hitch 3500 kg (>7000 lbs)
Exhaust "invisible" and switchable!
30659_1361825843979_1181574072_30859120_7030991_n.jpg

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevan,

Don't forget Viper Playday at BeaveRun Motorsports Complex June 24th. This year you can go real fast.:):drive:

I didn't know they put a V10 in a GLHS.:D

Again, beautiful car. :2tu:

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kevan

Hey nice looking car! Congrats on your new toy.It looks like it is in better shape than the violet(***** color):rolaugh: car you were interested in.What ever happened to that "mysterious CA buyer"?

Timbo

Awesome Kevan!! Great color and like Tim and I said 06 can do a lot more. Let me know for sure if you want to do that Mid-Ohio track event!

Finally Tim, you admit it is a ***** color and slow :lmao:

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Kevan .... guess I won't be passing you at BeaveRun this year, and the brakes should hold up a little better than on the truck

fqberful

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find me one that can tow 7000 lbs via a Class III hitch and I'm all over it.
And it's gotta be BLACK. :)

Find yourself a black SRT10 RAM [ I have one NOT for sale ;) ] and it will pull anything, boats, cars, whatever without issue. And now days they are becoming fairly inexpensive and they're cheap to insure as well.

--FQB

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find yourself a black SRT10 RAM [ I have one NOT for sale ;) ] and it will pull anything, boats, cars, whatever without issue. And now days they are becoming fairly inexpensive and they're cheap to insure as well.

--FQB

He has one but has to sell it. :(

OP
OP
K

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevan

Timbo
Awesome Kevan!! Great color and like Tim and I said 06 can do a lot more. Let me know for sure if you want to do that Mid-Ohio track event!

Finally Tim, you admit it is a ***** color and slow :lmao:
THANK YOU TIMBO AND CASH84!
These guys are just plain awesome and REALLY helped me with my choosing this Viper.

When I called on Monday, the sales guy you talked to told me "Yeah...we sold the car on Friday." ***?!!?? Nice try with the game/scam, skeevy dealer.

Hey Kevan,I'm glad to see this car worked out for you. Really nice car and color,allways available if you need anything else !!!!!
THANKS A TON, RudeDawg. I really appreciate the help with the reports.

Thats is a beautiful Viper man!! Congratulations!! We are going to Mid-Ohio in May if you want to join us and put some rubber to the ground:2tu:
I don't know, Shandon....I've heard stories about you whipping around the track. :)

Awesome Kevan! What a beautiful car! This year you get your very own ******* girl!
The truck was too terrifying for the ladies to get next to. It has that effect. :)
Since you wouldn't sell me your monster, I had to go find one like it!

Does that mean you're coming to the Viper get together in Des Moines this year??? I can help you fix it in my garage at 4 in the morning!!!!
LMAO! Let's hope I don't have to pull the front fascia and radiator off. :D

Carbon Black
Detachable hitch 3500 kg (>7000 lbs)
Exhaust "invisible" and switchable!
AWESOME!
But.....
1. Not in the US
2. Not $30K.
:D :D :D

Kevan,

Don't forget Viper Playday at BeaveRun Motorsports Complex June 24th. This year you can go real fast.:):drive:
Hellsyes!
I'm gonna try to pass Jim this year. LOL

Congrats Kevan .... guess I won't be passing you at BeaveRun this year, and the brakes should hold up a little better than on the truck
If we had 2(00) more laps, I would have caught back up to you. LOL
This year will be a lot more fun!

As I posted earlier (and most here already know), I currently drive a 2005 Ram SRT-10 RC as my daily driver. I'm very aware of it's towing capabilities and limitations. While the QC's can tow serious loads much better than the RCs, they're too long to fit in my garden shed of a garage (LOL) and we need at least one AWD vehicle living here in OH.
Plus, Bosserman has QC. *shakes off cooties* :D

V

Venomiss

Just saw this.
Congratulations on the new ride!!

You have officially entered the secret realm of the viper pit.

Beautiful!!

OP
OP
K

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw this.
Congratulations on the new ride!!

You have officially entered the secret realm of the viper pit.

Beautiful!!
Heh heh....Thanks! Just don't tell your hubby.
I want to scare the shi...ummmm....surprise him. :D

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So are you going to be taking off any of the add ons from the truck before you sell it?? Mine is in need of some new toys.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21