Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think angeleyes look sick,

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

The ebay colored ones look too ricy though, please stay away frmo them:

You must be registered for see images

besides: there's specific codes that prohibit forward facing reds, blues, and greens except for the appropriate emergency vehicles.
That would be embarassing getting pulled over by a cop for having colored rice on your car...

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want some fancy angel eyes headlights for my car. I can hear the convos now.

******* girl: Where's your exterior door handles?
Me: I dont have any, you have to reach in to open the door.

(she figures it out and finally gets in)

******* girl: Where do I roll my window up at? I dont want my hair to get messed up.
Me: I dont have windows
******* girl: where's your power lock button?
Me: I dont have power locks
******* girl: Ummmm, ok, where's the switch to let my seat up? Its too far back
Me: No switch, you have to do it manually
******* girl: You know for all the money you paid, you're car doesnt have any options at all and its only a Dodge.
Me: At the next redlight, I want you to get out and look at my glare reducing angel eye headlights. They didnt come from Dodge either, but I got a sweet deal off Ebay for them.
******* girl: Wait! You have angel eye headlights!!?!?! OMG, you can so spend the night at my house tonight if you want!!:lmao: :D :rolaugh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg: Those pics were not there the last time this page loaded!:omg:

Must be loosing it!;)

:confused:

EDT - Oopsy. Figured it out. Accidentally managed to skip 4 pages of this thread!:omg:

Robert

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg: Those pics were not there the last time this page loaded!:omg:

Must be loosing it!;)

:confused:

EDT - Oopsy. Figured it out. Accidentally managed to skip 4 pages of this thread!:omg:

Robert

Could be your eyes are still recovering from the Hard Drive thread???:lmao:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be your eyes are still recovering from the Hard Drive thread???:lmao:

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Too funny! Apparently I am guilty!:rolleyes: I did have two browsers running at the same time. One here and the other in the Hard Drive thread! Apparently I was distracted in the other thread!:omg:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Robert

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are hopeless. Who said soothing?

I guess I just imagined that I read a rather large article on BMW and these lights, the theory behind them, and just what they do?

Isn't time to start a Zaino thread anyway?:rolleyes:

Hey, I put my car on a dyno, then Zainoed it and put it on a dyno again and picked up 25 HP at the wheels.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto...................

I think they over-engineer their cars which makes for more things that can and will go wrong. Ever try changing the oil pan gasket on a 530i? Easy on the Viper, a nightmare on the my BMW. I have to either drop the suspension or pull the engine because the suspension crosses directly underneath the oil pan. Don't get me started on the rest of the engine.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a marketer and others might want to chime in, but just because the company says it...(and some single independant study that BMW or one of BMW's vendor might have paid for) doesn't mean it is true. Cmon...that is the oldest trick, just like advitorial's, you can't always believe what you see.

Now if you told me that several studies (public and private, domestic and international) had been done on this over an extended period of time and most of them had agreed...then I would add a few points for validity...outside of that...it's just marketing fluff...

D

DAMN YANKEE

Angle eyed viper sets used to be produced by an Italian company Tuco & Blondie.

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it looks pretty decent.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a938LJxTgGo&feature=related[/media]

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do they make these for A 96 Viper? Does anybody have them if they do? Thanks a lot for the help!

Oracle makes a kit for the Vipers. Check out their website. 'The Viper Store' sells them but I'd go direct. I've spoken to the factory about a custom set up like they make for the Gen 5 Camaros and will be going a dual color. It wasn't much more money.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL I remember this thread...

Warfangs soothing eyes and Chad's ****** pickup were so funny... Glowing rings... :lmao::lmao:

This thread made me smile today :rolaugh:

It's your car, do what you want... BUT... I still don't "get" WHY anyone would want these on a Viper :dunno:

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Are you that stupid to believe your own bs? You don't even have a clue as to how the lights on the BMW light up.

Like I said, if you would take the time and read, you may learn something. Instead you just want to show how "cool" you are and argue with no facts to back you up.

I should post a link to an article about BMW and this tecnology, but why bother. The big words would just confues you. So I guess I won't bother and post my facts, you won't read them anyway.

You guys are just too smart to be wasting your time here. How come you all are not engineers and designers of autos?

If BMW is so ****ing great, why have they visited the Chrysler technology center three times trying to copy the wind tunnel that the Chrysler engineers designed themselves? Oh, wait, I know, they're trying to engineer other stupid **** for a piece of garbage BMW. I've been an auto tech for 20 years and BMW is one of the biggest piles of eurotrash that I have ever worked on. Second only to Jaguar!

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If BMW is so ****ing great, why have they visited the Chrysler technology center three times trying to copy the wind tunnel that the Chrysler engineers designed themselves? Oh, wait, I know, they're trying to engineer other stupid **** for a piece of garbage BMW. I've been an auto tech for 20 years and BMW is one of the biggest piles of eurotrash that I have ever worked on. Second only to Jaguar!

Not to get on your bad side Mark, but I personally dislike Jaguar lol and happen to like BMW!

Preferably the M3 :smirk:

For some time I've wanted and still want a 2006 BMW E46 M3 Competition Package in either Interlagos Blue, Mystic Blue, Graphite or Alpine White. Now that would be one fun daily driver! :2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL I remember this thread...

Warfangs soothing eyes and Chad's ****** pickup were so funny... Glowing rings... :lmao::lmao:

This thread made me smile today :rolaugh:

It's your car, do what you want... BUT... I still don't "get" WHY anyone would want these on a Viper :dunno:

When I saw this thread had been bumped, my 1st thought was "isn't that the thread Warfang posted a lot in"? Anytime I go to a carshow and see aftermarket angel eye headlights, I think about this thread. Not Vipair status by far, but wait 5 years and let's see where this thread ranks among the greatest ever :D

Since noone can agree about angel eye headlights, how about we discuss eyelashes for headlights? Poser mod or functional? :rolaugh:

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zo's getting angel eyes

Zo's getting angel eyes

:lmao::lmao:

Sorry Zo just had to!

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since noone can agree about angel eye headlights, how about we discuss eyelashes for headlights? Poser mod or functional? :rolaugh:
I think we should talk about the chick in your avatar... Is she freaking 7' tall??? or was Red nation just cold & shriveled up that morning :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang