Announcing the VOI 10 Commemorative Viper!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if you could get your hands on one of the hottest cars on the planet - the 2009 Dodge Viper SRT10? Better yet, what if it was a very limited version with performance upgrades, appearance upgrades, and much, much more? Well, your time has come. In the coming week we will be giving you sneak peeks of the VOI 10 Commemorative Viper. You can see the real deal in Detroit next week and you will LOVE what this car represents. So fire up those pens and get ready to write your order for one of these amazing Vipers very soon!

Here is your first little peek...

teaser1.jpg

Stay tuned for more information and more pictures shortly. It will be well worth the wait!

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats not fair!!! Give us a front end pic at least....

pe5787

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its nice to have a better viper coming out but it might piss off some 08 owners.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys and gal! I am in meetings/events and figured for sure somebody had already posted some from the reveal on Wednesday night. Here are some from earlier today:

vov1.jpg

vov2.jpg

vov3.jpg

vov4.jpg

They are taking names for them right now - one dealer already ordered ten!

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry guys and gal! I am in meetings/events and figured for sure somebody had already posted some from the reveal on Wednesday night. Here are some from earlier today:

vov1.jpg

vov2.jpg

vov3.jpg

vov4.jpg

That is hot!

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

In the VOI10 section you said "It is a color that has NEVER appeared on a Viper before." In the pictures, it looks like standard silver. Is there actually some sort of pearlesence or color shifting quality to the paint on the VOI10 car?

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but those wheels ruin it. It looks like it has 4 spare tires on it. I never did like the all black wheel thing. I do not know what people see in it. :dunno:

It would be sharp with some polished wheels on it. :2tu:

REDBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rather have full stripes in front. All black wheels look terrible. I'll take a red/white with polished wheels instead.

Chopper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rather have full stripes in front. All black wheels look terrible. I'll take a red/white with polished wheels instead.
I'm not a fan of the black wheels either.And ditto on the stripes.The rear stripe deal is a reflection.Also would not care for the badge on the car.

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's ok...kinda looks like the Oakland Raiders mascot car...ha ha

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks nice, and everyone that wanted a silver Coupe finally has it. I still like my GTS Blue though :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris: You mentioned interior changes? And, performance upgrades, not necessarily having to do with HP...can you elaborate on those? Thank YOU....that is ONE GORGEOUS VOIX Viper...I LOVE IT!
Thanx for the FULL pix...you teaser you! ~juli

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ Damn Austin, you never cease to amaze me with your PS skills. Good job once again. That looks killer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456