Another NE snow storm

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is 10:30am and another wallop is coming our way here in the NE in a few hours. So here is the reason for this post. My ACR that I ordered through Chuck is and has been in D-1 since early December. Frankly as anxious as I am to get the car I am hoping not to see it until April/May when the roads are clear for they are inundated with sand and salt now and I would have to truck the car home if it showed earlier then April 1. My question is can anybody give any insight to the factory reopening? What are the possibilities of the car coming in March or for that matter in July? Thanks for any input you all might have! Dan

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dan, whereabouts in NE are you? Hopefully we'll see you and your ACR at a few NY/CT VCA events this year. Please post pics when you do finally get it. If it were me, I'd like it ASAP so I could at least worship it in the garage until spring.

OP
OP
C

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dan, whereabouts in NE are you? Hopefully we'll see you and your ACR at a few NY/CT VCA events this year. Please post pics when you do finally get it. If it were me, I'd like it ASAP so I could at least worship it in the garage until spring.

Hi Tony, Did we meet on the Catskill run? I was the oddball with the Ford GT, Chuck tells me all the Viper guys will be shooting for me this summer so I figured I'd fight fire with fire, can you say ACR!:D I'm in Danbury, CT about 10 minutes from Chuck's place, where are you? Believe me I am anxiuos to get the car but I don't want to truck the car home if I can help it. You can't even see the pavement on the back roads around here due to all the sand and we are going to get hit again today with low temps all week between 0 and 10. I look forward to posting some pics of the ACR. Here is the GT and my Roush powered Cobra and yes I ordered the ACR in graphite. What can I say I love grey sport cars.

Attachments

• Sister car.jpg
    Sister car.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 23
  • GT 1 (2).jpg
    GT 1 (2).jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Cheshire, CT. Hopefully, I'l be working in Danbury soon. Yeah, I think Plumcrazy (Phil) may be coming after you this year. :D The worst part about the roads is the calcium chloride solution the state uses to bond the salt to the pavement. It sticks to everything and difficult to remove. Can't wait for spring.

OP
OP
C

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right, that stuff is like glue to the cars! I once went to a car show in Cheshire I believe at the high school. It was a few years ago and I remember it was hot as hell. If you are down in Danbury on a Friday shoot me a PM and we'll go over and harass Chuck.:lmao: