Another "spot the problem" ebay auction:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Another

A 1994 GTS alone would be quite the collectable, but factor in an automatic tranny and your off the charts. :)

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Hmmm.. nope. Other than Gen 2 wheels, which I prefer anyhow. C'mon I give up.

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

says 94 VIPER GTS WHEELS.... hes pointing out it has gts wheels ??? not calling it a gts. just looks confusing

also ebay doesnt let you put manual i thought for vipers? seen that problem alot on there.

OP
OP
D

danfromohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ahh, I think you guys are right, they are talking about the wheels. And you are correct that all Vipers listed on ebay go in as automatics.

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Other than what was pointed out, the GTS in the title just refers to the wheels, not the car, I do not see any issues.

The headlights are just the lighting, the sun light is coming from the right side of the pic.

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I am trying to figure out the purpose of this picture

You must be registered for see images

This photo clearly shows that the owner took the car to the track and has reved the engine way past 7000 RPM and almost took it around back to 0 :2tu:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

other then the fact that there is a silver car parked pretty close to the snake in one of the pics. nothing

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Loosk good to me as well, except for the two punctures in one seat and the tasteful? carbon fibre BS on the dash. Ick.

viperkraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've seen several 94&95's with 4 rib intakes. So who knows what is correct? My 95 had a 3 rib.

bth1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Loosk good to me as well, except for the two punctures in one seat and the tasteful? carbon fibre BS on the dash. Ick.

How difficult would it be to remove that carbon fibre? I assume it is held on with an adhesive. I figure once removed the dash would then have to be painted.

bth1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

How difficult would it be to remove that carbon fibre? I assume it is held on with an adhesive. I figure once removed the dash would then have to be painted.

John Johns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Another \"spot the problem\" ebay auction:

No clamp on idle hose at air cleaner. Dirty brake fluid. No MGW goodies?

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

The ad said NO RESERVE, but it has a starting bid of $31,440.00
Dont you love those "no reserve" auctions with a starting price that is more than the value of the car? I've run many, many no reserve auctions starting at $1 and high bid get it. With the hundreds of thousands of viewers on ebay, you are not going to sell you car for $2.50. Those "no reserve" actions with high minimum bids kill me.

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've seen several 94&95's with 4 rib intakes. So who knows what is correct? My 95 had a 3 rib.

If a 95 has a 4 rib it is not original. The change was 1/2 way through the 94 model year.

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Another thing to look at. This dealer has 161 positive feedbacks, and a 100% rating.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang