Another Viper Newbie

Lexciting

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all. New viper owner here (almost new...had it for 5 months) 1994 RT/10 Black. Loved the attention the viper gets at first, now kinda creeps me out, especially coming out of stores and seeing people trying to peek or get inside the car! Only mods I have are the vipermania windows & hardtop. Looking to get the smooth tubes, high-flow airfilters, and Roe exhaust as my next mods. And oh yeah, I forgot, the best mod: membership to VCA! :)

I have a custom twin-turbo Lexus GS400 V8 (I know. I know. Rice!) that dyno'ed at 453rwhp/480tq (543hp/576tq corrected), that I am curious to see lined up against my RT/10, which from what I read with the mods listed above should get maybe 380rwhp (correct?). I'm thinking my RT should get the jump, but then the GS should walk it down. Hopefully the snow will stop in MD to find out!

Anyway, wanted to introduce myself. The search function is great on this site. Found most of the answers to my questions on this site (vs.Z06,Dyno #'s for mods, etc).

I do have a question: Anyone know the part # for the driver door bezel for 92-96 RT/10? Thanks

Lee

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Exactly what peice are you refering to? The quick response is to call Tator when he gets back (assuming he makes it out of his England vacation.) He'll get whatever you need.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Lee! 94's rule!! :2tu:
I'd look up the part # for that bezel but I'm across the pond at the momment working on Vipers [just taking a break now], I'll be back in on the 9th. If someone here hasn't looked it up for you by then I will.

The Viper always wins and you don't even have to start it [sell the rice!]. :D

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
61parts.jpg

patgilm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Lee, I assume you got your GS done at SRT. My good friend Jeff is getting his GS TT'ed currently. I've been up to SRT's spring meets with my Viper. Hope to see you at some of the Viper meets this year.

OP
OP
L

Lexciting

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ulysses - Thanks! It is part number 8! I take it that is part #EK02-3 PX9 (flat black)?

Patgilm - Yup! Thats where I got all of my performance mods done at SRT in MD. As a matter of fact, my GS is there getting a Haltech install. I definitely will try to make the Viper meets.

RX VIPER - You have PM.

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome.

Lee

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another Lee, with a black Viper in Maryland! PM me if you want information on joining MD/VA VCA. First meeting is a lunch at Romilios in Severna Park, 478 Ritchie Hwy on the 19th of March, Saturday. Look forward to seeing you.