Any GA guys going to the Bradenton, FL races?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's planning on doing the GA (or any of you guys who will pass thru GA on the way) to Bradenton trip for the 2006 Supercar Challenge held in Bradenton FL on Dec 9-10?

http://www.heffnersperformance.com/supercarchallenge.htm

There is going to be a dedicated SRT-Truck class (8 trucks have already signed up) as well as several ford GTs, a Ferrari Enzo, and a Saleen S7. There are a few souped-up corvettes from GA that I know will be there in addition to Vipers. This is going to be a 90%+ viper event and it is always a good time. The drive is just under 500 miles from Atlanta to Bradenton.

If enough of us are gonna go, I suggest doing a caravan. It'd be nice if we could hookup with some Viper guys from other states as they pass through GA. Its always more fun when you can cruise with a whole group of Vipers :)

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll notify the FL Dept of Transportation that Chad will be back...drop Red and me a line so we can arrange the appropriate "******" through the Tampa area!!

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll notify the FL Dept of Transportation that Chad will be back...drop Red and me a line so we can arrange the appropriate "******" through the Tampa area!!

Last time, FL DOT had no problem knowing I was coming without any prior notification :buttkick:

I'll let you 2 know and hopefully ya'll can run some interference for me and let me slip by undetected this time :)