Anybody compare the performance advantages of the Belanger headers vs Archer Racing

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a noob trying to understand the advantages/disadvantages of the two sources of headers. This application would be for an 08 with the new mopar controller installed. Thanks in advance. *****

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anybody compare the performance advantages of the Belanger headers vs Archer Raci

Archer makes a set of headers?

OP
OP
S

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Anybody compare the performance advantages of the Belanger headers vs Archer Raci

I though I saw a set advertised by the parts rack. Might be mistaken.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you mean American Racing Headers?

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You can't go wrong with any of the headers. They will all improve the sound. They will all give you some power....though not a whole lot. I've not seen anything regarding the archer headers...new to me. Have Jon B post up some info on them. You can't loose with the Belangers. What ever you get make sure it's got a ceramic coating.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you mean American Racing Headers?

Jon B has some headers by Archer Racing listed on his site.......no tech info on them or on Archers site.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Want more info, call Lou Belanger directly.

Dan

lbstone

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I went with the Belanger headers and love them. All his headers are coated as well. While waiting to get them installed, I had them sitting on my bar in the house and showed them to anyone who came over. Once installed, they look nice under the hood. Unsure of HP gains, I went with the high flow cats and catback at the same time. I'll be dyno tunning it in the spring, I'll post some figures before the tune to see where the exhaust got me as far as hp and tq..

OP
OP
S

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks for all the replys. The headers that I thought Archer produced were listed on the Parts Rack header page. I don't know if Archer makes them or they are a stock piece that they retail. I have heard nothing but good things about the Belanger headers. Most likely will go that route when the great north finally thaws. Thanks again. *****.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang