Anybody have any O2 simulators they no longer need?

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to try and go catless and was wondering if anybody has an old set of O2 simulators that they no longer need or took off. If you have a set you want to sell, let me know. I'll send the $$ right away. I have a 98 GTS. :laugh:

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HIJACK ALERT:

I am also looking for a set that someone may have lying around and not be using.

ASKYOURWIFE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a set from ROE racing for my 1999 rt10 about 6 weeks ago because i went catless..The price was around 160$ shipped to my door from ROE ( I beleave the price was 130 or 140$ just for the 02 simms themselves)...

But tonight my wife surprised me at my Bday party by getting me an AEM!!!!!!!

so i know longer need the 02 simms..

Their still brand new in the box with the instructions and all and i will ship them to your door for 120$...

Hit me up..First one to offer the full price gets em...If no one gives the full price then i am open to offers, since i have absolutely no need for them.

ASKYOURWIFE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine are the ones that have to be spliced by my local performance shop said they would do it for me for 30 bucks so it's no biggie

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So, unlike the ones pictured on the ROE site, these ones need to be spliced into the stock harnesses to work correctly?

ASKYOURWIFE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine are exactly the ones on the roe site....

I oreder them from ROE...I think i still have the receit and everything as well..

Ok heres a link to the ones i ordered from ROE..

http://www.roeracing.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=9&idproduct=20

That pic is pretty mis leading..If you click the product detail button and then read the bottom it clearly states that the 02 simms will connect with the wires......

That is a pic of ROES product already spliced and connected. So pretty mis leading..

Ive still got my invoice/bow/instructions/packaging and everything exactly the way it was sent..

Looking at my envoice...

I paid 139.95 for the 02 simms and 48.22 fir S and H..for a total of $188.17 shipped to my door on Jan 2 2007...

Damn..I paid more than i thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But my word means a lot to me and I said 120$ gets it..To their door