Anybody looking for the Gotham City chrome 5 spoke Viper?

danfromohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have this rare (maybe??) variation sealed in the Hot Wheels Gotham City 5 pack. It is the Viper SRT-10 with chrome 5 spokes. Will trade or sell (whole 5 pack, will not part out).

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

danfromohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never seen one on eBay, nothing in the completed listings, so I have no idea what it should sell for. I guess maybe I should just put it on eBay and link you guys to the auction so that I don't ask too much for it. I was lucky enough to find it at retail, so don't want to gouge anybody. Chad, especially you, since you hooked me up with the CLover cars!! Here is the pic (borrowed, but that is the exact same as what I am offering).

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

danfromohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. I am on that thread, Viperdan is my ID over there. Not sure exactly how new or exactly how rare it is, as the first ones were spotted in September. And believe me, like with the Clover cars, I am NEVER among the first to find something newly released! You are right about Hot Wheels varying things to get collectors to buy extra stuff. They've been doing that for years. The worst part is, you never know how rare (or not rare) something is until it is too late. This variation may become a dime a dozen in a month or so. Or it may be one of those that become harder and harder to find. I passed on one of the ten packs with the yellow GTS-r with red interior a couple months back. I wish I would have bought it, because I think that variation is really rare. Oh well. Such is life with Hot Wheels variations.

Last edited:

viperguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dan, usually with Hot Wheels the first issue of a model is the hardest to get. Of course you don't know other variations are coming out but if there are say 3 variations of this viper then the first one out is made in fewer numbers and "rarer".

Example... the yellow viper with red interior:omg:

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I check in few shops in North of France,I 've never see that,always the mat-black version....maybe in Belgium??

So...rare!! (thanks for picture :smirk: ) Chris.