Anyone done this yet????

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am currently running a K40 Calibre system but I really like this set up just wondering if anyone here has tried this setup? I will call these guys tomorrow and see what the prices run:2tu:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7AGq5ymojI[/media]

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad they could not put in Boost, fuel pressure, temp and air/fuel gauges ghosted into that mirror for the viper as well. That would be a really big hit. Nothing like that on the market. and the only place that relal makes sense to put those gauges. The applications for multiple vehilces are endless.

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man thats freakin cool!!!! I want one for each vehicle!!! Any idea of the price?

I am currently running a K40 Calibre system but I really like this set up just wondering if anyone here has tried this setup? I will call these guys tomorrow and see what the prices run:2tu:
QUOTE]

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. I called about this custom V1 installs today and spoke with the owner Raymond Allen. He was super nice and very knowledgeable about electronics. What you get in this install is a 360 degree V1 system with a custom control panel installed wherever you wish and dual head front interceptor lazer jammers for $2500. But 5 or more group buy price is $2150 which I think I could get him down to $2000:dunno:. And it takes 1.5 days for install. Says he is doing a bunch of these installs now that word has gotten out. I can see why finally a complete stealth radar and jammer system that actually works:2tu::headbang:.

He prefers to do the installs at his location but said he is willing to let someone send in their mirror then fly to your car to do the final install. He cares alot about what he does and does not want anyone else to do an improper install then be unhappy later. Dont know what the extra charge would be for that:dunno:.

I think I will plan my next trip to Disney world with a detour to Technicar:D. Is anyone else interested in doing this and getting the price down to $2000 cause I am betting the more he does the higher it gets? Hell we can all take a Disney world trip together:2tu:

Here is a pic of a BMW 750 mirror install and I believe the owner had the control right above the mirror. I think it would be sick in the center console pocket:2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Too bad the owner of that 750 drove right into a ceiling tile after installation :lmao: He was probably speeding! :drive:

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao:Yeah I thought that was an odd choice of backdrop too.

I guess 2+ g's for a radar is a little ridiculous for some. Im crazy I know but I have done 3 K40's at close to 2 g's each so I for one will do this so I can actually get what I pay for this time:rolaugh:, When I get mine done I will let everyone how it works and do a video to show it in a viper:2tu: