Anyone have a passenger side Mopar Race Exhaust they want to sell?

prpaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone have a passenger side Mopar Race Exhaust they want to sell? I have the part that goes from the header to the side exhaust but don't have the side exhaust part. I tried to see if I could just buy that part from viper parts of America but they said they cant just get that part . I know it is a long shot but thought I would try

thanks!!

Paul

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are two versions of that exhaust system, both from Dodge, made in different years. Long muffler or short muffler? I may be able to help but I need to know what you have.

OP
OP
P

prpaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looks like short

here is a pic of the drivers side

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks for trying to help! hopefully you can

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you be so kind as to measure the length from the edge of the tip to the mounting bracket? That exhaust might be available from Viper Race Headquarters, as it looks like the World Challenge Comp Coupe shorty muffler.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone have a passenger side Mopar Race Exhaust they want to sell? I have the part that goes from the header to the side exhaust but don't have the side exhaust part. I tried to see if I could just buy that part from viper parts of America but they said they cant just get that part . I know it is a long shot but thought I would try

thanks!!

Paul

Maybe get a good exhaust shop to fab something up for you?

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
call viper paul, he has probably the drivers side muffler,and then just have the tip made at a exhaust shop, I bought the pass side last year.

Emerica4601

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the borla mufflers left and right if you have any interest in those. They are the same ones used in the performance exhaust

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These do not fit a regular viper without alot of fab work but they do sound good I had a set of these

OP
OP
P

prpaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks but i already have everything from the 3 in race exhaust just looking for the passenger side pipe. Anyone know what mufflers there were ?

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need the drivers side shorty exhaust pipe. We can buy the set from Dodge Motorsports and split the cost. What do you think?

OP
OP
P

prpaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i found an exhaust used on Ebay so once it comes in here in the next couple of days and it all checks i , i should be able to sell you the drivers side !! send me a pm wiht ur number and i can send some pics