Anyone know this Viper?

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge : Viper:eBay Motors (item 360202385489 end time Nov-04-09 08:22:33 PST)

Car is in Houston now. Autocheck shows the car had came through Ringgold about the 1st of this year. Before then car was a PA car. The stripes are aftermarket painted stripes, so i'm assuming the car was solid black at one point in time. Any info on this one? I'm in San Antonio and will be driving up to see it tomorrow.

Thanks,

-Kyle

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks clean, and the stripes seem to have been done well. Good luck with the trip and hopefully it checks out to be a nice one.

Sneaky C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen it around town once or twice. In great shape from what I can remember. Dealer isn't to far from me either.

Good luck with your purchase..:2tu:

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle trust me on this one -this car looks in 100% better shape than the car at Wayne Dodge .(BLESSING IN DISGUISE )

hdscreens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, hoping the same thing myself. I'll let everyone know the outcome.
Kyle,

Hopefully, the outcome is a good one. We all bust our ass working hard day in, day out. Regardless if we are the boss or whether we have a boss. So, I think we all deserve something good for ourselves every so often, everything else be damned for that moment we get to pat ourselves on the back.:drive:

OP
OP
D

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle,

Hopefully, the outcome is a good one. We all bust our ass working hard day in, day out. Regardless if we are the boss or whether we have a boss. So, I think we all deserve something good for ourselves every so often, everything else be damned for that moment we get to pat ourselves on the back.:drive:

Amen brother. I hear that for sure. I can't wait!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi