Anyone know what the heck is going on?

OP
OP
D

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to get on another computer just to read my own post. Somehow, I'm permanently logged onto the other one (I can't log off.) The only way that I can read a new post is from the discussion forums home page at the top where the 10 most recent new posts from all of the forums are listed. The screen for GTS RT/10 discussions isn't nearly as up to date as on this computer... Very strange....

DrDJ

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to get on another computer just to read my own post. Somehow, I'm permanently logged onto the other one (I can't log off.) The only way that I can read a new post is from the discussion forums home page at the top where the 10 most recent new posts from all of the forums are listed. The screen for GTS RT/10 discussions isn't nearly as up to date as on this computer... Very strange....

DrDJ

Have you tried clearing your cookies on the computer you're having the probs with? That should delete the info thats keeping you logged in

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dominic...back slowly away from the computer...good, now..quickly exit the hospital from the side entrance. Your patients won't even know you're gone. Go across the street to ******* and get the large platter of wings. Feel better?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dominic...back slowly away from the computer...good, now..quickly exit the hospital from the side entrance. Your patients won't even know you're gone. Go across the street to ******* and get the large platter of wings. Feel better?

Did somebody mention cookies??:lick:

Did someone mention *******??:lick: Enjoy your cookies Duane :dunno: :smirk: ;) :lmao:

OP
OP
D

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tom,

Good suggestion. I'm feeling much better now!

Dominic

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960