Anyone near Richardson Texas?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgive my geographical stupidity but I think this is the right local forum?
If anyone is in the area of Richardson and would like to visit Lamborghini Dallas to look at one or two cars
I would be vary appreciative. Need a very discerning eye to check out two Gallardo's.

Drop me a PM for details.

Thank you!

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
malu59RT (Jason) is in that area and sold is Viper for a Gallardo, he would be a good person to contact. You are in the right area Yankee..... ;)

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Eric
Does he come around here still?
Would love to speak to him.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've contacted Jason for you and asked him to chime in when he can, he is not here much anymore.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jon,

Which cars in particular are you looking at? Hopefully not the orange Super G, as that car is pretty rough and I know 4 people have passed on it already. Give me a little more info, and I'll see if I can help you out, or get you in contact with someone that can.

Jason

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We also have a member that works at the Lambo Dealership in Plano (Brian) who might be able to help from that angle. Of course moving from a Viper to a Gallardo is ummm, not advised. Some are rumored to be coming back to the fold with the 2013 :)

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would go from a Gallardo to a 2013 Viper?

You must be registered for see images attach

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone with good taste and good sense who might have gone slightly astray and was originally fooled into thinking a gallardo was a lambo.... pretty much any of us here who wanted a gallardo would have one right? :rolaugh:

LOL You ARE on the VCA website, and well I am not exactly impartial now am I?

But seriously, I won't name the source of said rumor about this allegedly smart person, he could have been wishfully thinking of course...

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. Hope Dodge comes thru on pricing for the GTS model, at a level that's reasonable. A TT Gallardo can do 99% of what most anyone needs it to ;)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, so are you saying you want the 2013 Viper, or a TT Gallardo????

Do I need to remind you how much fun Austin tollways can be with other Viper drivers? You can't do that with a Lambo, the rest of them sit in a garage so they won't get to the next maintance interval...... LOL! ;)

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After four Vipers including two Gen 4 ACR's the thrill is gone.
With my license hanging by a thread as well thanks to some traffic indiscretions I'm all about style over substance.
Anyway, in two years I'll trade it in for an ACR. lol...

Any of you Texas racer boys who know anyone looking for a famous beautiful 2010 ACR let me know...
You could take your chances on the raffle or buy the exact car (1 of 4)...:D

The SuperLeggera they have there is exactly what I was looking for but it has serious issues they don't seem to want to fix, which explains why it is sitting there for months.

Rear diffuser (new one 8-10K):

Big chip on rocker requiring complete repaint.

Last edited by a moderator:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon,
Low ball them on the SL, drive it as is an don't worry about the cosmetics, fix the cosmetics right before you sell it off and command the going price for a no stories car. SL's hold value well.

p.s. - I was messing with Jason on the post above, I'm trying to get him back into a Viper. Hey, maybe he will sell off his Lambo and you can pick his up???? :D

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, eBay has a 20k mile Superleggera for $129k OBO. It has the small spoiler, but I don't know why else it's below market value. Car is in Chicago, and is orange. It will probably need a new clutch($7k-10k) but is still a deal compared to other Super G's.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, so are you saying you want the 2013 Viper, or a TT Gallardo????

Do I need to remind you how much fun Austin tollways can be with other Viper drivers? You can't do that with a Lambo, the rest of them sit in a garage so they won't get to the next maintance interval...... LOL! ;)

Haha, I've got 3 friends with Gallardo's that I meet up with regularly (one being Taylor in his 1000++whp TT Gallardo) and a couple more looking to pick them up. Only thing that ***** about this car stock is that it's slow. If Taylor TT'd my car, I'd probably run around at 800whp, which is enough to demolish A LOT of cars on the street, especially with AWD.

That being said, I always dreamed of owning a Viper as a kid, and a 2013 with full warranty and creature comforts I can put a ton of miles on, is right up my alley to own forever, assuming Dodge prices it reasonably. The decision to buy a 2013 Viper is up to Dodge, not me, right now ;)

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, eBay has a 20k mile Superleggera for $129k OBO. It has the small spoiler, but I don't know why else it's below market value. Car is in Chicago, and is orange. It will probably need a new clutch($7k-10k) but is still a deal compared to other Super G's.

*** I'm looking at FleaBay every day and I didn't see that.
I guess 20K is the reason, that's a lot of miles relatively speaking.
It seems like all the good ones are at some real azzclown dealers like the one in MA.
He doesn't even speak English. He's got one Lambo on his "lot" and not another car worth more then 40K.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Realistically, that's only 5k miles a year. I bought my 05 with 6111 miles in February, put 800 driving it back in one day. It's got 11,500 miles on it as of last week, and rain has kept me from driving it. If I didn't plan on moving to a 2013, the car would have a steady 1500 miles/month added to it. I plan to do that with the 2013 Viper.

Jon, call and see what the details are on the car. If it's been wrecked, move on. Otherwise, seems like too good of a deal to pass up. I would honestly consider picking up the Super G for that price, and selling my 05, LOL.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth