Anyone need their snake transported to the north east from TX this weekend?

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone need their snake shipped to the north east let's say to Tator's for service?

I know this is short notice, but I need to get up that way to pick up my Lambo and hate to take my rig all the way up there empty.

I'll be leaving Las Vegas on Saturday to drop off a Snake in Houston then hopefully if I'm not too tired leave TX and make my way to NY on Sunday/Monday.

For just the price of diesel I can deliver your snake safe and sound within 48 hours in my custom Viper trailer.

It's the same trailer I use to go to VOI's. If anyone needs my help or knows of anyone needing to transport their Snake this/next week let me know via PM.

Hopefully I'll be able to get all my projects done in time for VOI.
:headbang:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a damn good deal for anyone looking to pick up a new car from Tomball in the NE area!

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that's real nice, unfortunately I just bought a car in Texas but it's heading to Florida.

OP
OP
T

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can drop it off for you in JAX I plan on going I-10 to I-95 north. or if you want to pay for the diesel I can meet you up at my mother's house in WPB.

I'm originally from West Palm. That would only put me a few hours "out of my way" but I get to see my mom for a day and eat some good Cuban cook'n. just pay for my diesel from TX to FL and fill me up in West Palm and consider it done.

OP
OP
T

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Jon! Long time no see buddy! Where's JIMMY! ???

Is JIMMY! going to VOI? Man looking at that grand caravan thread has got me emotional thinking I might not be able to go this year.

My little one just starts school and probably can't make him miss. He starts 1st grade next week. I'm almost tempted to say the heck with school for my kid and home school him so he can do cool things with daddy. He has yet to miss a VOI.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Man those were some good times.

Also guys my trailer is enclosed and specifically built for my ACR. So if my ACR which is very low can go on there without a problem yours will be a piece of cake. :D

What did you get and who did you buy it from?

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last Call....... The Snake Train leaves @ 4pm SHARP!

Next stop Chattanooga! Chooo Chooooo!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang