Anyone selling new or used 1.7 Rockers for a Gen II

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a set of 1.7 roller rockers & hardend push rods for a Gen II. If
anyone has a set they no longer have use for and want to sell please let me know.
[email protected] (would like T & D or Harland) Thanks!

OP
OP
Burt G

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm open to recommendations..... I've used Crower on my "93, T & D on my "97 and now looking to exchange the rockers on my "99 ROE/ACR. Is the Jesel set up much better than
the shaft mounted T&D's? And whats the cost difference? Thx

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personal opinion, but I would go Jesel than T&D. Both are excellent. I also think the Mopar's are made by T&D, just blue in color. Mike has a pair for sale.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Given that he mentioned used Harlands or TDs, I am thinking his price range is not in the new Jessel area. My question is why spend 3x the money on a Jessel set over the Sharps if some of the big guys say the Sharps work perfectly to 650whp+? Granted if you're going to spend 8000 on a blower, 5000 on heads, etc..then whats 1700 dollars for some Jessel RRs, but if you are only doing a budget N/A build to 475whp or even with 6-8psi Roe without heads and picking up your exhaust and headers used to save money..Sharps are just fine.

Last edited: