Anyone want to rent Orlando Speedworld?

jason427

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im done with test-n-tune nights. I could not even get one run in tonight with all the B.S. going on there.

I was told that for five cars it was about $225. per car, and you get the track for most of the day. Has anyone ever looked into it?

I think it would be worth it.

Thanks,
Jason

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a few guys that would be in for a day of test and tune, Jason. Lets coordinate a date since the weather here is starting to cool a bit.

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have rented Speedworld before, its a good deal if you have 5 or 6 cars and you get lots of runs.

We will be at Bradenton tomorrow night........you should be able to get your fill of runs there if you come.

Tom

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bradenton's test and tune on Thrusday is $15.From 6-11 pm you can get 7-11 runs in easy if you get there early. It is not private rental ...but well run. It does make for a late night ... aprox. 1.75 to 2 hr away from Orlando. Here is a link to it: http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
J

jason427

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry,

I will give you a call tomorrow to discuss. I have been wanting to talk with you for a while, but have been too busy. I have at least two slots filled, maybe three.
I would love to go to Bradenton, but it is TOO far, especially for a test-n-tune, no more of those for me. Tonight was a nightmare.

Thanks,
Jason

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Jason,

I live in Longwood. I go to Orlando Speedworld often, and I knew last night that all the ricers would be out trying to knock off a couple of low 17s. I have rented the track before and I know the owner of the track. I am always keen on doing a rental. Weekdays are usually easier, except Wednesday and Friday. I am interested in renting it again. If we get 10+ cars we can probably bring that per car rate down. Normally they only prep one lane and want you running one car at a time, but they usually prep it well. Larry Macedo has a lot of cars at his shop currently, I know some of those guys are going to want to test their cars when complete. Also I think Larry would come out and make us all lunch as well, he is very domesticated. My cell phone is 407-620-6843.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd go,
I'm only getting 2 or 3 runs a night at Moroso. No other Vipers there either and I'd love to run with some Vipers so we could exchange notes.

Andrew
WPB FL

2000 GTS Steel Grey
Six piston Bier claws up front, front brakes in back
Quaife Differential, GKH half shafts, alloy fly wheel,
short throw shifter, polished intakes, K&N air filters, Optima battery,
Leaving my older brother and his corvette in the dust........priceless

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member