anyone with 21"s?

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're referring to me, then no.

I have my own website for my patented invention that I am trying to get on the market. So to help promote my website I go to car shows and take pictures and then post them online. I have over 15,000 images.

I use my logo as a watermark so people can find my website to find more pictures and to copyright my images. No I do not take credit for the vehicles in the photos, just the photography. :2tu:

I don't do custom work for the public and I don't plan too, it's just a hobby for me.

If its just a hobby I suggest moving on. Moving on from the Custom work, and probably the photography. Just my opionion. The photography is that of a 12 year old with an iphone, the water-mark is janky. Also if your into "custom" cars at all, you should be able to spot a POS from 100 yards away. Which both these car's are. No offence, but when your doing photography everything will be looked at, and taken into consideration... taking pictures of ugly car's = somebody that really doens't care about their work or reputaition.

If your "invention" was patented and worth anything your marketing the wrong way. People should WANT to buy it, not get funneled into your website to try and convince them to buy it! Go on SHARK TANK!

Good luck with your invention, but if I were you I sure as hell wouldn't post pics of bagged "sports" cars and airbrush jobs. Start taking pics in decent locations, from a ground view. Learn how to use PS, and PS elements. Buy a better camera, and get some feedback from other photographers, college kids, and car owners.

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If its just a hobby I suggest moving on. Moving on from the Custom work, and probably the photography. Just my opionion. The photography is that of a 12 year old with an iphone, the water-mark is janky. Also if your into "custom" cars at all, you should be able to spot a POS from 100 yards away. Which both these car's are. No offence, but when your doing photography everything will be looked at, and taken into consideration... taking pictures of ugly car's = somebody that really doens't care about their work or reputaition.

If your "invention" was patented and worth anything your marketing the wrong way. People should WANT to buy it, not get funneled into your website to try and convince them to buy it! Go on SHARK TANK!

Good luck with your invention, but if I were you I sure as hell wouldn't post pics of bagged "sports" cars and airbrush jobs. Start taking pics in decent locations, from a ground view. Learn how to use PS, and PS elements. Buy a better camera, and get some feedback from other photographers, college kids, and car owners.

Wow. Tell us how you really feel.