anyone with 21"s?

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'll add some DODGE and Mobil 1 stickers, 21 inch heavy rotating mass wagon wheels and a farm implement to the rear of my car and some vinyl pin stripes to class my Viper up. I think that is why the word "clown" was first proposed as a person in it's entirety.:lmao:

Good deal. Then your wheels will be bigger than mine. LIke your false ego. :rolaugh:

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LIKE DUGHHH??? Im gonna get me some dull black spares too since they are one of if not the best looking wheels for the viper:2tu: Im trying to learn from the master but it just takes time brotha;):D
This thread is funnyt as hell lets keep it going ya'll:eater:

Uh oh please dont get all butt hurt on this forum and start crying when the photos of your rediculous wheels come out. They look good, just way too big. As far as my "dull black spare wheels" your right, silly me for buying one of the if not the best set of wheels for the Viper. Sad thing is 2 of my wheels weigh about what one of your Donk rims weigh.

And what to do with your 08? Well on your current track your best bet would be to drop 10k in some 24 inch wheels and get it moving!

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still for the life of me can't figure out your spares comment. Enlighten me. Am I missing something? The wheels on my car are the color they came from the factory so I can't seem to figure who your trying to insult, me or SSR? Sorry I don't have a huge lip, about 20 extra pounds per wheel or rubber bands for tires. I can't be part of the cool kids. Guess I will just go fast and watch you putter behind.

LIKE DUGHHH??? Im gonna get me some dull black spares too since they are one of if not the best looking wheels for the viper:2tu: Im trying to learn from the master but it just takes time brotha;):D
This thread is funnyt as hell lets keep it going ya'll:eater:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You ******* settle down :D

Who needs to settle down? It is a forum. I don't get worked up and throw temper tantrums crying about photos of my gaudy wheels being posted and laughed at. Oh wait, did that hit a sensitive spot? I apologize to whomever this might be directed to and I understand your feelings on the subject. I would be mad if I dropped 7k on some wheels and become a laughing stock. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

"Oh and I would gladly put my ghetto, white trash viper up against any of your stock ass, rattle canned factory wheel vipers at any judged show you want and let the people and judges open your fat bloated eyes when this ghetto viper walks away with the trophy and you can all roll homein your beat up old ass stock "track cars"."

(Its in quotations for you there so you get your due credit. It seems you like to point out other people who have stock wheels painted yet do zero research on who you are running your mouth to. Enjoy winning your shows with the clown shoes.)

Last edited:

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm slightly entertained by this thread, every time I click on it...it reminds me of a slap fight between girls...sorry, it just does. :D

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL I still like getto wheels better than a rattle can set of stockers anyday. What do ya mean research who I talk about I could care less who you are:dunno: I dont see your point? Were yours powder coated? I truly dont care about what anyone else does to their car and if someone ask my opinion I would give a respectful comment even if I didnt like what they liked. My biggest problem with the alley is the way internet tough guys are just so disrepectful toward each other and I had these feeling long before my car was in question. I was raised different I guess.
Seriously though I like SSR wheels and would like to have a set for track use if I lived close to a track but would still slap on a set of big wheels with rubber bands for my street time.
But just an FYI I will go 19/20's next round simply because I learned that I HATE the p zero tires this last round and nitto invos dont come in the 375/21s
Anyway I cant believe you dont realize how you push your ideas like a freight train and you get very defensive when someone else doesnt agree with you I mean dude you actually said you have the best viper wheels on the market? Thats one very bold statement and its called an opinion and if you ask 100 people what they think you will get 100 different opinions. Im just glad to own a viper and finally I have an Gen 4:headbang:

Who needs to settle down? It is a forum. I don't get worked up and throw temper tantrums crying about photos of my gaudy wheels being posted and laughed at. Oh wait, did that hit a sensitive spot? I apologize to whomever this might be directed to and I understand your feelings on the subject. I would be mad if I dropped 7k on some wheels and become a laughing stock. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

"Oh and I would gladly put my ghetto, white trash viper up against any of your stock ass, rattle canned factory wheel vipers at any judged show you want and let the people and judges open your fat bloated eyes when this ghetto viper walks away with the trophy and you can all roll homein your beat up old ass stock "track cars"."

(Its in quotations for you there so you get your due credit. It seems you like to point out other people who have stock wheels painted yet do zero research on who you are running your mouth to. Enjoy winning your shows with the clown shoes.)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt these guys are concerned with your opinion Chuck. If anything it provides some entertainment.

Yet, you obviously are.

Just curious, do you sell big brakes? If not, there looks to be some potential there. It might be a great business idea to consider.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black stockers have far more appeal than 21's. A quick search will yield that result for you. I don't run stockers anymore but I would have no issue putting them back on.

As far as my best wheels on the market comment your right, it is based on opinion, and many agree. They look good, they are strong, super lightweight and not offered in 21's. Perfection lol.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
But just an FYI I will go 19/20's next round simply because I learned that I HATE the p zero tires this last round and nitto invos dont come in the 375/21s

FYI, the PZero Rosso that everyone uses on the 20" rims are totally different tires than the PZero Nero that the 375/20/21 comes in. The Rosso has horrible reviews, the Nero doesnt.

Also, Kumho is a secondary option in the same size, when you can find them.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I have 20/19 big lip (a Chuck no-no) with 14" SRT brakes. I combined that upgrade with putting the wheels on to cover many things. Looks? Yes... Better stopping? Yes... Minimal bashing from Chuck? :D

Here in the state of Texico I see many latin influenced *** cars done budget wise. I mean extreme budget. Wheels cost less than a 12-pack and the 8 or 9 inch drums look like vomit. Now we all know a Viper is many levels from a *** car and can stand it's own, but the same rules apply. Big wheels need big brakes.

I will remain Chuck's staunchest supporter on this topic. The Church of Puny Brakes Big Wheels doing another crisis intervention community service :headbang:

Dave gets it.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yet, you obviously are.

Just curious, do you sell big brakes? If not, there looks to be some potential there. It might be a great business idea to consider.

Chuck this is the Gen 3-4 forum not the gen 1-2 forum. 90% of my Gen 1-2 customers already have upgraded "BIG" brake kits consisting of Gen 3 SRT10 brakes.

This is obviously news to you but the Gen 3-4 cars come with big brakes.

I'm trying to understand your logic, people shouldn't purchase aftermarket wheels because they like the way they look, but they should purchase big brakes to get the right "look" if they choose to purchase aftermarket wheels?

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep Dave gets it he added 14 inch SRT brakes to his gen 2. It's funny your biggest supporter in this thread is rockin' 19/20's with an SRT big brake kit lol.

I agree with Chuck that big wheels need big brakes. However you get there. Chuck says it more often than me, I back him up when everyone pounces.

Chuck disagrees with me about my big ass blingy 20/19's, but he has that clause of "at least he got big brakes" that gets me through my mornings.

If you combined all the wheel threads into one single thread I have no doubt it would rival the Vipair thread. Arguing about wheels is just something we can't help :omg:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok so you're ok now with 19/20's and the stock brakes on the gen 3-4 cars. As for 21's I have never sold a set for Viper or Vette that big. Not my taste either, but everytime you respond to these wheel threads you lump them all in together.

Dave people don't pounce on Chuck, he starts $hit in all these wheel threads by calling everyones stuff "blingy" or ghetto. He claims to not care whatsoever about "looks" but stakes his argument on having the right "look" with big brakes for gen 2 cars while posting in the SRT forum.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so you're ok now with 19/20's and the stock brakes on the gen 3-4 cars. As for 21's I have never sold a set for Viper or Vette that big. Not my taste either, but everytime you respond to these wheel threads you lump them all in together.

Dave people don't pounce on Chuck, he starts $hit in all these wheel threads by calling everyones stuff "blingy" or ghetto. He claims to not care whatsoever about "looks" but stakes his argument on having the right "look" with big brakes for gen 2 cars while posting in the SRT forum.

Puh-lease. I've passed up lotsa wheel threads. Gawd, how could anyone keep up with them all?

And the only reason I mention the looks is because that's why the posers get them so I suggest they should do it right and fill up that gaping hole with a part that actually screams "sports car". I may someday put bigger wheels on my Vipers, but it will be because I'm putting bigger brakes on it or going to a more common tire size, not because I want everyone to say "yo bro, those wheels are phat!"

So now we've bumped the bling thread enough for you. Hope you get some business from it. I'm out.

See you at the track...welll, figuratively not literally. But I'll be there.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LMAO here but dont take it too seriously. Its another way of just getting another post added to the account to be at the top of the posters. Every car forum has them. There was a 3-4 month sabbatical but its catch up time.

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
20/22's The guy ended up selling it for $12,000...

You must be registered for see images attach

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have found that the ride and handling of the car suffers with anything bigger than a 19 inch wheel. 20-21 inch wheels bend very easy as well, seems we constantly have to have these fixed.

With your 20-21 wheels did you have tires on the wheels?:omg:

It just looks stupid. If you're gonna be a poser, pose right and fit some big brakes inside those big wheels. And then tell everyone "I'm a race car driver. I'm really fast. I had to get big wheels so I could get big brakes. See? I'm a race car driver. I drive a Viper." And everyone will think you know what you're talking about.

I think Chuck is referring to these:

20 inch dust covers, dust shields | eBay

Big wheels, small brakes, found your solution.

Great thread, LOVE IT!

My 2 cents, if most of you guys didn't post what size of wheels were on which cars, most people wouldn't know the difference. If its done right, it looks good. If done wrong it looks really really bad.

-Tim

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure on the rim size.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That seems like one heck of a "Custom" shop.

What's thier Slogan... Putting stupid rims on Sh^T, oh and we do airbags, and airbrush to.

-Tim

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That seems like one heck of a "Custom" shop.

What's thier Slogan... Putting stupid rims on Sh^T, oh and we do airbags, and airbrush to.

-Tim

If you're referring to me, then no.

I have my own website for my patented invention that I am trying to get on the market. So to help promote my website I go to car shows and take pictures and then post them online. I have over 15,000 images.

I use my logo as a watermark so people can find my website to find more pictures and to copyright my images. No I do not take credit for the vehicles in the photos, just the photography. :2tu:

I don't do custom work for the public and I don't plan too, it's just a hobby for me.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO here but dont take it too seriously. Its another way of just getting another post added to the account to be at the top of the posters. Every car forum has them. There was a 3-4 month sabbatical but its catch up time.

I could care less about post count. I wish these threads about gaudy wheels would just die off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang