Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, Dave, Dave you're gonna miss out on the Chicken Soup!:lmao:

KFC_Bucket_copy.jpg

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok OK enough of the ***** games .....I am coming for War this is not a game :) What time are we meeting and where?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THE DATE IS CONFIRMED: DEC.1,2007 (SATURDAY)
Place: Ring Homestead Camp
275 Lybolt Rd.
Middletown, NY 10941
RING HOMESTEAD CAMP INC.

Date: Dec.1,2007 (Saturday)

Meeting Place/Time: Sloatsburgh Rest Area @ 8am Off the NY State Thruway

Price: Option 1 $55+Tax Per Person includes rental,admission,all day air,
500 paintballs

Option 2 $65+Tax Per Person includes everything above but 1000 p/balls

Notes: (1) RAIN or SHINE this is on (they rent wet suits)
(2) Vipers Optional (drive whatever you want)
(3) Extra paintballs can be purchased if needed
(4) Members and Friends or welcome (Everyone)

P.S. Are You Man Enough To Stand The Cold.......... "Well Are You"
Right under your nose.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see you guys tomorrow @ 8 this time the outcome will be different. I have a few surprises. Adrian

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are one tuff group! I've just finished 18 weeks of physical therapy for my shoulder as a result of our genteel karting event. I've got a spinal column that's driving me into a wheelchair. A re-attached achilles tendon. And Adrian STILL insists on jumping into my arms every time he sees me!

I only dream I could run around in the brisk morning air like you knuckleheads do!

If I can get out of the house early enough, I may be able to meet up just for the drive.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that's a lot of abuse you get as a Prez :omg: I'd better bring a set of hockey equipment when I come over.

You guys are one tuff group! I've just finished 18 weeks of physical therapy for my shoulder as a result of our genteel karting event. I've got a spinal column that's driving me into a wheelchair. A re-attached achilles tendon. And Adrian STILL insists on jumping into my arms every time he sees me!

I only dream I could run around in the brisk morning air like you knuckleheads do!

If I can get out of the house early enough, I may be able to meet up just for the drive.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got back home and all I can say is OUCH!!! I never laughed so hard...I can't tell what made me more sore: the laughter or the pelting I received. I had an excellent time and I can't wait for the next one. Perhaps the best part of the day was four of us huddled like little sheep on a dead-end ramp and Bobby's son came charging in gun ablazing...PRICELESS. :rolaugh:

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I had a blast. the competition was tough and very equally matched. Eventhough XXXRambo with his fully automatic assault weapon cleared the field several times. Adrian you are too damn funny. It's always fun playing with you guys and acting like a kid again. We have to have more outings like this in the future. I'm already looking into my purchase for next season!!!

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
School Bus Bullies 4:2tu: (NJ)

Happy Campers 2:omg: (NY)

When I say.....

"Say hello to my little friend"

I'm referring to my son Killer:D

Boy, you guys really tried to mow him down this time.
You guys tried to stop the boy from Krypton, but at the end of the day, he was the last man standing:headbang:

I do admit you made him look like an Andy Warhol painting by then:lmao:

I had a great time once I defrosted!

You guys are the best!

See you Saturday............no guns please:D

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok now the truth yes NJ won but it was a battle and nothing like the last time. We won the first 2 games and then the other team said it wasn't fair because I was shooting a fully automatic gun keep in mind they had 3 SEMI-AUTOMATIC guns on their team to my 1 FULLY AUTOMATIC which shot 20 paintballs per second so after being told its not fair I decided to tone it down. I think it was more like 3 NY to NJ 3 because so much was riding on this there might have been a little rule bending but it was not a walk in the park this time it was freaking AWESOME. We ending up playing from 10am to about 3pm we was just having a blast.

Some Funny Moments:
(1) A C R S (won't mention name) got hit so hard upside the head that it knocked him back and as he was falling back he was screaming and wanted me to check and see if he was bleeding.

(2) Ian when he ran in shot me in the back got the flag and won the game as we was looking the other way......Sweet Move Ian

(3) Shawn thru a grenade for about 100 ft to hit Drew (Bobby Son) to put him out of the game its really sad that was the only way we could get him out.

(4) THE MAN of the game DREW (Bobby's Son) here's why....Steve,Myself, and Shawn was in the castle in a corner hiding who come up the ramp but Drew we all tried to hide behind each other from being shot so we all just had a all out gun fight with DREW winning and heres why.....ACR STEVE lit 2 smoke bombs throwing the first one at no one and the leaves started to catch on fire and the second one he lit he dropped it where all three of us was and it any up smoking us, his on team into the open and when the smoke cleared there he was the baddest man we ever saw BOBBY SON he shot all 3 of us to win the game.

(5) On the last game I said the hell with it and put my gun on FULLY AUTOMATIC and ran in the middle of the field like only Rambro can shot the guys in front of me but who took me out.....Guess....You Got It DREW (Bobby's Son)

There was so much more but I think you get the idea so on behalf of the NY/CT Club and NJ Club we wish all our members and friends a MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS and looking forward to 2008..Thank you, Adrian

FUTURE EVENTS FOR 2008
JAN...NJ has a karting event at VELOCITY
Feb...NY/CT Black History Breakfast or Lunch (Vipers Optional)
Mar...NY/CT vs NJ @ Liberty Paintball
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Last edited by a moderator:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On #4, it was actually 4 guys crammed in there(more pathetic). I was wedged in the corner and you chicken sh*ts were piled on me. At one point, it seemed too close for comfort as someone's hand seemed to get lost...thinking maybe it was ACRS looking for one of the two smoke bombs he 'tossed'. ACRS: good thing you don't drive that Viper like you toss smoke bombs. :D I will NEVER forget the sounds you guys made when Drew came up the ramp and unloaded on us...CLASSIC. I tried to scream but I was pinned down by three big sheep. :) Poor Drew must've gotten shot a dozen times in the back during the rampage.

Didn't ACRS give his broken gun to someone on our team in the middle of a game? :D What exactly happened there? How did one of our guys get stuck with ACRS' broken gun? :dunno:

Let's not forget Bobby himself. If I had one proud moment, it was when I had Bobby pinned behind a tree and unloaded on him during the camper/bus incident. Bobby was covered green. He may still be washing out paint from his ears as I type this. :D

But Adrian's gun...I WISH I had a video of Adrian shooting his gun...If you can picture the scene from Predator when (ventura) is unloading his gatling gun in the jungle that would be Adrian on Sat. :) I couldn't stop laughing. I laughed so hard my goggles kept getting fogged up the whole game.
I still can't stop laughing about the castle incident. :lmao: BUT... where was Tiger? :dunno:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys great time there was way to much that happened to list it all :) I never laughed so much while have my head blown off............we were the Bad News Bears of War. I would like to thank a very brave person who provided field surgery to save my life when my head was blown off standing next to him, my brother *** .If it was not for him I would be a dead man LOL on several occasions.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tony you were great man we know you have our back .....literaly when all you guys were on me as I tried to light that f____g smoke bomb.Jersey guys you guys are the best however you would be NOTHING with out that little Special Forces Opps guy (Bobby's Son) The Navy Baby Seal..... :) Great to see everyone ,cant wait to do it again

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote Tony "Let's not forget Bobby himself. If I had one proud moment, it was when I had Bobby pinned behind a tree and unloaded on him during the camper/bus incident. Bobby was covered green. He may still be washing out paint from his ears as I type this. :D"

Tony, you got me good buddy!:lmao: :lmao:
I thought your entire team was shooting at me.:omg:

I was spitting out paint the whole way home. They should flavor that stuff:D

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, we've finalized all the arrangements.

6:00PM – 10:00PM BEVERAGE SERVICE

Top Shelf Cash Bar

Top Shelf Brand Mixed Drinks, 1 Each at $9.00
Absolut, Tanqueray, Bacardi, Captain Morgan, Jack Daniels, Dewar's, Johnie Walker Red, VO, Cuervo Gold, Courvoisier VS, Sweet & Dry Vermouth, Triple Sec, Peach Schnapps, Amaretto Di Saronno, Bailey's & Kahlua

Sour Apple, 1 Each at $.00

Martinis, 1 Each at $10.00

Imported Beer, 1 Each at $7.00
Heineken and Amstel Light

Domestic Beer, 1 Each at $6.00
Budweiser, Bud Light and Miller Lite

Premium Wine, 1 Each at $8.00
Stone Cellars by Beringer Cabernet & Chardonnay and Beringer White Zinfandel

6:00PM – 7:00PM RECEPTION

Dodge Viper Club Holiday Reception

Cold Canapes ‑ Butler Passed

Wasabi Tuna Tartare, Asian Spoon

Rare Roast Beef and Horseradish Canape

Hot Hors D Oeuvres ‑ Butler Passed

Baby Spinach Tomato Tart

Shrimp Coconut Satay

Spring Roll Vegetable

COLD STATION

Tapas
Olive Salad, Tomato Brushetta, Hummus, Baba Ghanoush, Tabbouleh, Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip, Selection of Artisan Breads and Crackers

Crudite
Carrots, Celery, Cucumber, Asparagus, Sugar Snap Peas, Bell Peppers, Blue Cheese, Onion Dip, Roasted Pepper Dip

Seafood Trio
Harvest Chop Martini, Shrimp Lo‑Mein Box, Japanese Spoon Sea Scallop

7:00PM – 8:30PM DINNER

SALAD STATION

Harvest Salad
Baby Field Greens with Walnuts, Dried Cranberries and Apples, Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette

SPECIALTY STATION

Martini Potato Bar
Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes, Sauteed Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Bacon, Blue Cheese, Cheddar, Scallions and Sour Cream

Shrimp Ravioli
with Caramelized Fennel, Crispy Pancetta, Baby Spinach and Tomato Cream Sauce

Penne Pasta
Spicy Marinara, Red Onions, Roma Tomaotes, Fresh Mozzarella and Basil

CARVING STATION

Holiday Glazed Ham
Served with Appropriate Condiments and Sauces

Top Roast Beef
served with Appropriate Condiments and Sauces

CHEF SPECIAL

Grilled Chicken
with Sweet Onion Cream and Long Grain Rice

8:30PM – 9:30PM DESSERT

DESSERT STATION

Chocolate Fountain Display
Selection of Assorted Dipping Treats: Marshmallows, Pretzels, Assorted Cookies, Strawberries,
Pineapple & Melon Slices Accompanied by Belgian Milk Chocolate and Whipped Cream
Miniature International Pastries
Festive Holiday Cookies

Brandied Eggnog & Spiced Warm Apple Cider and Warm Apple Cider
Columbian Coffee, Assorted Teas and Assorted Soft Drinks

ALL INCLUSIVE COST (includes tax and a healthy gratuity):
$65 Per Person (Cash collected at door)

Cash Bar is NOT included (a car club can't)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever feel like this?

You must be registered for see images

Resemble Anyone Here, NY/CT?????
(Sorry--you have to click--OPEN~~it is worth it!)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I had a blast. the competition was tough and very equally matched. Eventhough XXXRambo with his fully automatic assault weapon cleared the field several times. Adrian you are too damn funny. It's always fun playing with you guys and acting like a kid again. We have to have more outings like this in the future. I'm already looking into my purchase for next season!!!

You mean do we ever feel like the Yahoo login page? :dunno: Juli: Can you post your Yahoo ID and password so we can login and view this? :) We promise not to give out your password to anyone else. :eater:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean do we ever feel like the Yahoo login page? :dunno: Juli: Can you post your Yahoo ID and password so we can login and view this? :) We promise not to give out your password to anyone else. :eater:

LOL....Oh, sorry, I even checked it and it came up...duhhhh...it WOULD cus I'm logged in~~sorry...I'll try again....errrrr!!!
I cannot upload it...it's a cat firing an automatic weapon...*sigh*...sorry...it WAS funny and reminded me of Adrian! ~juli

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62