Audio System

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sapphire,

What is the model number on your amp? I'ld like to see a picture of the amp installed if you have one.

Thanks,

Ulysses

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha ha ha the plug and play was unplug EVERYTHING and redo it. But The dodge has everything so you can install ALL new stuff for a factory look. Here are the only 2 pics I have . Ill try to get more tonight.

It one is of the amp Right after I installed it. Dont worry, the wires are hidden now
smile.gif
The other one is the headunit. Its has 3 RCA outputs )1 with subwoffer EQ and crossover. http://www.geocities.com/rutherk1

I used ALL the factory wiring (except for the RCA cables.

Ill try to get pics of the rest tonight.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its already "Plug and play" You can yank the whole system and install new. The whole system is bad. I yanked my whole system and did all alpine. The 4 channel apine amp I bought will even fit in the factory amp location.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think pretty much all alpine dealers carry the V drive series. I think the amp was like $230 and the head was about $250 the eclipse speakers were $199. I removed the rear factory speakers alltogether. They are useless. But the amp I have fits perfectly and has a built in sub woofer crossover and mid/high crossover. The new head unit has subwoofer output so you can tweek the crossover frequency there too.

How does it compare to stock? Like am radio to Compact disks.

Head is ALPINE CDE7858
You must be registered for see images

Amp is MRP-F200

Speakers are the 82 series from Eclipse

They are coaxial so I now have 2 tweeters and a good solid mid driver. They fit in the factory location under the factory grilles.