AutoWeek Poll

I Ben Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The July 1, 2002 AutoWeek poll of America's Best has the following results in the Sports Car catagory.

In the subscriber poll, the Corvette is first with Porsche 911 second.

In the nonsubscriber poll, the Porsche 911 was first by less than a full percentage point with Corvette second. A distant third was the Honda S2000, just ahead of the Dodge Viper.

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not really sure how to do the flash files on this new site. So here's a try.

<OBJECT WIDTH=320 HEIGHT=240><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://vreracing.com/Viper/Viperblows.swf"><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=exactfit><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=bgcolor="#eeeeee"><EMBED src="http://vreracing.com/Viper/Viperblows.swf" quality=high menu=false scale=exactfit WIDTH=320 HEIGHT=240 swLiveConnect=true TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"></EMBED></OBJECT>

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having owned a 2001 Vette before the Viper, I can tell you that it's a great car that can be bought for close to $40k(coupe). That's why it's voted America's favorite- sheer numbers.

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Ben Therbefor:
The July 1, 2002 AutoWeek poll of America's Best has the following results in the Sports Car catagory.

In the subscriber poll, the Corvette is first with Porsche 911 second.

In the nonsubscriber poll, the Porsche 911 was first by less than a full percentage point with Corvette second. A distant third was the Honda S2000, just ahead of the Dodge Viper.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very interesting!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang