JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Who is posting as VPA (name)?

follow up question: current vca avatar rules do not allow a site supporter / sponsor to use its own business logo as an avatar. Prohibited in fact.

Avatars that include or promote a corporate entity or business are not permitted.

Is there a change or a new standard? Or am I mistaken?

Last edited:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: The Viper Club of America is Very Pleased to Announce

The current Avatar rules regarding site sponsors permit the use of the term "Site Sponsor" within the sponsor's avatar. However, there is an ambiguity as shown below. The policies are as follows. The language concerning "corporate entity or business" appears to have been meant for a non member and non site sponsor. I recommend that the language be edited a little. Since the VPA is a wholly owned subsidiary of the VCA I would say that its use of the avatar being used is well within the current avatar policy.

Best,

Bob

Title, Signature, User Name, & Avatar Policy

Contents must not violate the Posting Policy

Title: The primary Titles are: VCA Member, Viper Owner, Site Sponsor, and Enthusiast. Sponsors in good standing with the VCA shall have the Title of Site Sponsor in their profile.

Signatures: Three lines of plain text, maximum 125 characters, and no images. Signatures that include a corporate entity or business reference are permitted only for Forum Level Sponsors of the VCA

User Name: User Names that include or promote a corporate entity or business are permitted only for Forum Level Sponsors of the VCA.

Avatars: Avatars are available only to VCA Members and are subject to approval. Avatars will be Dodge Viper themed. Avatars that include or promote a corporate entity or business are not permitted.

Please note the following two existing Avatars. They both seem tasteful and one says "Supporting Vendor". It appears to me that the Rules do permit these Avatars.
Viper Specialty
Supporting Vendor

VCA Member

DC Performance
SoCal VCA Member

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

.... good grief REALLY? .....

Yes! Technically, by policy, "Woodhouse Viper Service Manager " means you go to avatar jail WITH DAN, & DAN, AND THE VPA!

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, moving right along (or back depending on how you look at it! ;)) whats this below? :eater:

Chris is a ******?!? :omg:

:D:rolaugh::D

Also a question, it was said these sales will consist of parts already in stock. How many parts would still be in stock for gen 1/2 cars? I guess to reword it, if a dealer says a specific part is NS1 (no longer serviced) that means that the VPA also would not have access to it correct?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4