Best Freak'n Car Commercial EVER!! Go Dodge!!

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just sat down to watch the ACRX race on Versus and what do I see, but the most original, bad ass, kick ass car commercial I think I've ever seen.

Nothing like seeing George Washington charging at you in a Dodge Challenger!! Power and freedom, I like the concept :usa: :usa::usa:

Very cool commercial, hopefully Dodge will put this commercial on mainstream TV. Kudo's to the writer of the Challenger commercial :2tu:

Go Dodge!!

Cheers,
George

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They've been running this campaign for a while now. It's been on mainstream tv. They are targeting male programming so you won't see it on your usual Real Housewives show. ;)

OP
OP
T

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They've been running this campaign for a while now. It's been on mainstream tv. They are targeting male programming so you won't see it on your usual Real Housewives show. ;)

So how long has this American Revolution version of the Dodge Challenger commerical been out? I have 4 flat screen TV's at work on most of the day....hours of Speed, Discovery, Spike TV, Military Channel, ESPN, etc and I haven't seen this specific commercial...to me that would be male dominated TV demographics and I haven't seen it aired :dunno: That is a marketing mistake in my opinion.

I don't look at the Housewife shows as a problem as long as they are ****'s....is that male enough for you?? :rolaugh:

Cheers,
George

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe this is the commercial TrackAire is referring to

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St2FCxtlV7w[/media]

Is there any way I can watch these races streaming online?

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how long has this American Revolution version of the Dodge Challenger commerical been out? I have 4 flat screen TV's at work on most of the day....hours of Speed, Discovery, Spike TV, Military Channel, ESPN, etc and I haven't seen this specific commercial...to me that would be male dominated TV demographics and I haven't seen it aired :dunno: That is a marketing mistake in my opinion.

I don't look at the Housewife shows as a problem as long as they are ****'s....is that male enough for you?? :rolaugh:

Cheers,
George

That's pretty male! :D Maybe its normally just a local spot? They've been playing it in NY for a few months.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentleman,

I watched the VRL ACRX series today also and it was BAD ASS!

The commercials that Dodge are putting out are fantastic.

In the spirit of the LATE SHOW here is THE TOP 10 LIST featured below.:usa:

Attachments

• VS. VRL 6.jpg
    VS. VRL 6.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 43

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the noise from the Challengers scared 'em! It's nice to see Dodge start making decent commercials after all of our complaints about their crappy marketing.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Keith Verges? I haven't heard his name in years!

Yeah! It was good to re-connect w/ Keith after all these years at VIR.....

I was told that some gal made a hillarious spoof-parody of the "Male" themed Dodge commercial on youtube.........there was indeed some discussion there that lots of chicks like Challengers and Chargers....not just a man-pit car as portrayed...!

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the concept of the challenger commercial since I am very patriotic, and I believe dodge should make more commercials like this.

Sadly the challenger is made in Canada. So even though its a great commercial it is inaccurate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper