Best Music to Listen to While Driving Your Viper

JJB500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have Ice-T, Bodycount and Rage against the machine in the snake now. For now thats best for me.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rolling Stones - Satisfaction
Classic Who
Joe Satriani (if you have never heard of him, check him out)
AC/DC

As for the "off beat", try going classical. Really opens eyes
Holst (The Planets): Mars God of War Jupiter

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rolling Stones - Satisfaction
Classic Who
Joe Satriani (if you have never heard of him, check him out)
AC/DC
As for the "off beat", try going classical. Really opens eyes
Holst (The Planets): Mars God of War Jupiter

Joe Satriani IS the Guitar God!!!! LOVE his music absolutely~~great taste! ~juli~

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is the one who taught others. No lyrics....just music. Driving music. Saw him in concert once. He did THREE shows in one day in Philadelphia. Skiny nerdy guy comes out. Only three people in the band. The best there is. His CD "The Extremist" is fantastic.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AC/DC of course:devgrin:
Steppenwolf- Born to be wild
Rolling Stones- Paint it black:lick:
Bad to the bone -George Thorogood & The Destroyers:cool:
No sleep till brooklyn - Beastie boys:headbang:
You gotta fight for your right to party- Beastie boys
CCR- Fotunate Son
Most of "Green Day"
Metallica- I Disappear and Ain't my *****:headbang:
some of "White Zombie"
For Crusin...Neil Diamond and Lobo-"Me and you and a dog named Boo
Cars. "let the good times Roll"
Black Eyed Peas- Pump It
Most of "Off Spring"
And for the Lady Viper Drivers its... Shaggy- "Hey **** Lady"and The Donnas- Take it off.:*****:
and for the Yellow Vipers.....Donovan -They call me mellow yellow:nana:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard this new song the other day and went home to make a video with it. It gets me going everytime I hear it on the way home. Song is "Shut Up and Drive" by Rhianna.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRSLuamVH2A

Batboy--Amazing video!! LOVE the combos of cars there, and yours sounds like the BEAST that it is!!!! That song grew on me the more I watched your clips...love the GT, Lambo, Lotuses and Vipers....GREAT video, thanx for sharing!!! Now SHUT UP AND DRIVE!!!! :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: (talking to me-self!!) ~juli~

Dixie Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reading all of the posts, it is very easy to tell the ages of and the geographical locations of almost all of the replys. As for me, it has to be either George Jones or Travis Tritt when I'm on a long ride, Chuck Berry and "Maybelline" when around town.
It is somewhat ironic that the only person, XXXBLK,:2tu:, who listed a country singer(Charley Daniels), just happens to be from NY!
Are there no "older southern Viper owners?)

2005 SRT -10 "BLACK"
2002 Harley Road King "BLACK"
1988 T-Bird Turbo Coupe "BLACK"

IS there really any other color:):usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reading all of the posts, it is very easy to tell the ages of and the geographical locations of almost all of the replys. As for me, it has to be either George Jones or Travis Tritt when I'm on a long ride, Chuck Berry and "Maybelline" when around town.
It is somewhat ironic that the only person, XXXBLK,:2tu:, who listed a country singer(Charley Daniels), just happens to be from NY!
Are there no "older southern Viper owners?)
2005 SRT -10 "BLACK"
2002 Harley Road King "BLACK"
1988 T-Bird Turbo Coupe "BLACK"
IS there really any other color:):usa:

YESSSS---only one color for a VIPER--BLACK!!! Well, you have to remember, Charley Daniels is more pop-country...his music lives on up here in NY...but no, most people you meet here are not country music fans (that we've met anyway)...but classic rock mostly. Hey, whatever floats your boat--or revs your Viper...LOL!! ~juli

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any emotional Italian opera.Ok french too(Carmen by Bizet)).Anything by Puccini(La boehm,Tosca,Madam Butterfly),Verdi(Aida,Rigoletto,La Traviata,Il Trovatore),Rossini(Barber of Seville,William Tell).Ok certain German opera too(valkyrie). GTS Bruce

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As we were cruisin' into Somerville, NJ on Friday night, I wished I had Def Leppard Pyromania blasting.....sadly, I forgot and kept the music off, but couldn't wipe the smile off my face hearing all the other Vipers revving their engines and that blat, blat, blat as they idle down.....ahh perfect!

Regards,
Aaron

wigginz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No one here listens to punk? Have the latest Bouncing Souls album permanently in the CD player... but a little Pennywise, Methadones... even some Flogging Molly is great Viper music. Nothing gets the blood pumping more than some under-produced, underrated, two minute, three chord punk!

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, whatever you do, don't listen to Snoop Dog. I just picked up a salvage Viper that's very repairable (just waiting on parts right now), and the guy was listening to Snoop Dog when he crashed. I got a CD with the car...

OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's funny I have Floggin' Molly in my Viper right now. They are AWESOME!!!!! I feel like cruisin' over to an Irish Bar every time I put one of there albums on... a listening to a "chorus of factory girls"

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got pulled over yesterday(still have temporary license plates) so nothing wrong. Of course I had Styx - Renegade playing when he came up to the door.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Classical here. The rest of you have not evolved - what a juvenile bunch!

There's only one problem with listening to classical whilst driving the Viper:

can't hear the oboes and I mistake the the string bass for wheelspin.

Gotta go with squealing guitars, heavy bass and drums played by a psycho....which is metal, hard rock or punk.

Regards,
Aaron

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gotta go with squealing guitars, heavy bass and drums played by a psycho....which is metal, hard rock or punk.

:lmao:

I have a hearing impairment and don't hear some of the subtler notes anyway but I appreciate the music anyway. Sometimes the Viper note and the classical stuff clash and I'll go to the stuff I listened to when I was a juvenile. :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:lmao:

I have a hearing impairment and don't hear some of the subtler notes anyway but I appreciate the music anyway. Sometimes the Viper note and the classical stuff clash and I'll go to the stuff I listened to when I was a juvenile. :D

Am hearing impaired as well--can't really hear any 'words', just music, but we don't play the music in the Viper...just talk or listen to the exhaust!!! :D

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperBilliam & Juli,

1) Were both your hearing impairments progressive? (meaning that you had average hearing during your youth and as time has passed your hearing has degraded in one ear or the other or both?

2) If your hearing loss was gradual, have you naturally compensated by learning to read lips as you turn to hear the sound of someone speaking (not neccessarily hearing their inital words)?

Just wanted to know as I've been going to a LOT of concerts over the past 6 years and my girlfriend and her daughter already wear earplugs when they go with me to concerts. Yet, when we are at home, I have the TV volume real low, and they can't hear it at that level, so they turn it up 25%...which surprises me somewhat.

Regards,
Aaron