best supercharger ?

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome.

I have a roe, and I have about 15k into this set up. You will need some one to tune your car after any s/c install. We all want peace of mind. Just do the reserch. All s/c that have been listed so far are all well performers. Price should not matter when spending $$ on your Viper. Just my .02

How did you come up with 15K ? When comparing s/c I think only the s/c and install should countwhen pricing. Someone correct me if I am wrong but I belive all the prices we hear do not include headers, rockers, exhaust etc.

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys you know what makes me laugh many Roe supercharger owners don’t complains
much about the system they INSTALLED, yet people who don’t owns/installed it complain about it ..lol well my story,,, weather out side was 112+, my Roe S/c viper A/C was always on, all the times, went to buy some magazines from the shop the other day left car idling because my friends was inside the car no problems at all ,and i installed Roe supercharger my self with zero YES zero mechanic experience, that’s also leads us to one thing how sean answered all my questions even the silly ones lol (sorry sean) to be fair sean support was more than i expected :) car runs great, drives great, and its damn fast and i still believe Roe superchargers are the first to win the 9’s,i just have one complain *I need Drag radials* :D

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King RT10,

You are correct.
Mike does have a "personal problem" and chooses the internet forums to express it rather than calling us directly and resolving a two year old issue.

If anyone would like to know how upgradeable our kit is, what we have planned, or what's now included (such as injector connectors and a crankshaft pin tool), simply contact us or ask on the forum. We will not however attempt to speculate on the limitations of other kits, talk badly about them or compare ours to them with bias.

Regards,
Sean Roe

Sean,

First of all, my opinion of your supercharger was posted *well before* you got on the internet and decided to try to discredit me by flaming me because of what i said about your supercharger. So my opinion of your kit has NOTHING to do with our business. Check the dates. The facts will show it was actually *you* that had the personal issue with ME and chose to express it by "exposing" a two year old issue that YOU said was closed. Is that or is that not true?

Second, you claim I did not call to resolve it? I tried to call you a BUNCH of times to resolve that issue, but, you never called me back - which you acknowledged in your email saying sorry but you were too busy to call me.

Third, my low opinion of you has NOTHING to do with what I think of your supercharger.

Sean, since I talk to folks in the club daily, how would YOU like it if I posted all the personal things people tell me about their issues with your kit? You probably wouldn't, right? What if I flamed you about sending me a broken part? Wouldn't you be literally dumbfounded that a YEAR after the issue was closed, I chose to resurrect it? Wouldn't you feel betrayed that after I told you we were "all set" that I then chose to use it against you? Think about it. THAT'S HOW I FEEL.

Why in the hell should *I* call *you*? You were the one that went on the offensive. You owe *ME* the apology! I never had a problem with you or with recommending your customer service. But YOU chose to try to retaliate against me because you didn't like that I didn't speak glowing words about your supercharger! That is downright dishonest - and maybe you should spend some time this weekend thinking about the timeline and why YOU chose to bring up that issue from a year ago that you SAID was resolved? Why did YOU go on the Internet on the offensive if you had a beef with our business?

Now you're turning it around on me? I don't think so!

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think that the best system for anyone depends on your
needs. The Roe system appears to make the most low end torque and is the most simple to install. From what I hear
Sean has the package dialed in. The centrifugal systems have the most power potential, if you want a smog legal setup the Paxton kit fits the bill. For all out power we have systems as well as DLM, Levin and others. Best bet is to talk to those who have gone down this road before.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude