BEST Viper Magazine yet~! KUDOS!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any idea if the viper mag. is available for purchase locally at a bookstore? I am going to subscribe but I hate waiting 4-6 weeks for the first issue. S.A.,TX.

I remember seeing some discussion on this a while ago. If I remember correctly you could buy it at certain bookstores years ago but they have long since stopped offering it that way.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my first Viper magazine today! Nice read and great photos.

After witnessing one of Ryan's south central Texas events and seeing the Texas Roundup article, I can hardly wait for the '09 Texas Roundup. Twenty-two Vipers a couple weeks ago was awesome; sixty has to be mind blowing!

Thanks Chris (master of all things BBQ), Tere, PHil and all...yes, it was fantastic...this year we expect somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 :headbang: :drive:
and yes, this Viper Mag was awesome!!! got the pdf and i am taking it to a print shop to have framed for the garage!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember seeing some discussion on this a while ago. If I remember correctly you could buy it at certain bookstores years ago but they have long since stopped offering it that way.

Stretch is correct.

If you do want a copy, just call VCA Headquarters and they can sell you a copy of that issue.

Hope that helps!

Robert

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:famous: Wow, Got the Winter issue Viper Magazine today!

I made page 8 :D :famous:

Im the one looking like ive got Toothache with the black shirt :rolaugh:

Im now looking for one of those 100lbs DownForce weights that Maurice Liangs got on the back of his car on page56 :D

:uk:

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:famous: Wow, Got the Winter issue Viper Magazine today! I made page 8 :D :famous:
Im the one looking like ive got Toothache with the black shirt :rolaugh:
Im now looking for one of those 100lbs DownForce weights that Maurice Liangs got on the back of his car on page56 :D
:uk:

Hey congratulations! :2tu: You KNOW that non-posed pics are the BEST, they TRULY SHOW what the person REALLY feels like....:rolaugh::rolaugh:...lol! :D Well, you could add ME to your downforce, but do you have the cool wing too? :eater: ~juli
**I'm hoping a submission of our Orange County Chopper Event we held in September 2008 will be in a future issue of Viper Magazine...won't make the Spring issue, but possibly the summer one--a year later, but that's MY fault for not submitting it sooner!**

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog