BFGoodrich g-Force Rival

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these yet? My tires are now 3 years old... time to get new ones... but after how fast I chewed apart my PS2's, and after what I've heard these g-Force Rivals can do in terms of durability... I've been wondering if I should go with them.

Any input would be great!

chambers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these yet? My tires are now 3 years old... time to get new ones... but after how fast I chewed apart my PS2's, and after what I've heard these g-Force Rivals can do in terms of durability... I've been wondering if I should go with them.

Any input would be great!

I plan on buying these tires for my RT when they become avialable at the end of the month. I have read reviews on these tires and they are good.

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have the KDW's on my car. Sticks on the road good and will last longer than the Pilot Sports I had before. It's pretty good in the rain too.
What's the best price on the Rival?

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Do they make Super Sports in a size for your car? I have them on my gen 3 and they seem to have pretty good longevity and still stick fairly well. Almost 10k miles on them now and they still look pretty fresh.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the KDW's now based on some of the feedback I read here. I love them in the rain, but that is all. Very good for just normal street use I suppose. No good even to autocross as I found out in the very first month of ownership. I will admit, the Kumho V700's spoilt me. Wish they come back.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte