Birds-eye view of TATOR'S!!! (photo)

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Birds-eye view of TATOR\'S!!! (photo)

So tell me - how many of those Vipers have the "not-so-super-secret-guaranteed-no-rattle-ACR-shock-kits" on them?

Uh-huh. Like I thought. Vaporware.

Like those guys in Missouri say: "Show Me"

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Tony" Thank You it looks GREAT! GTS Dean-Any day now. David-Yes since June 15 1914!! I'm the last original family owned and opperated DODGE Dealer in the World!!!

Tenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Finally, the definition of "Tator-ized" revealed. Thanks, Brett.

OP
OP
GTS Dean

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper Wizard:
Yes since June 15 1914!! I'm the last original family owned and opperated DODGE Dealer in the World!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Chuck - maybe the oldest, but not the last! My local dealer, Becker Motor Co. - New Braunfels, Tx., is still family-owned and operated since 1928. They're the oldest Dodge agency in Texas. Five-Star for 28 of the last 29 years. I've bought three Vipers and 8 pickups there in 11 years.

Keep up the great work!

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Next year my Tatorized ACR will be in that spot that Chuck left empty like the missing pilot formation. Thanks Tony and Chuck.

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Hi Chuck" thanks for the picture....it was very cool....sorry for the HiJack on the post....ViperMad....you rock... but I truly must know if you got a chuckle in there somewhere :)...The Picture was very cool....thanks

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm moving this thread back to the top - To thank everybody once again who attened this year!! And to announce the tentative plains for the 6TH Annual "Tator's Dodge Viper BBQ" it will be May 4TH 2002. For this BBQ I'm inviting the following VCA REGIONS- New York/Connecticut, New England, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Canada!! I would like to see the largest gathering of Vipers on the East Coast at my Dealership!! I will be contacting the region President's later this year for current mailing addresses. "LET US ROCK THE EAST COAST WITH VIPERS!!" [10th year of the viper- 88th year of Tator's Dodge]
"The Event"- Lots of Vipers- Good People- Good Food- Live Music- A Day In The Country At The Oldest Dodge Dealership!!
I'll be kepting you posted!!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

to bad we cant have alot of viper at the dealer by me.The only viper and my first was there in 96 and I guess the last one there.I havent seen another viper there since.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"viper GTS-R" Your not that far from me, and you could see alot of them in one spot!! So put this date on you calender 5-04-02! E-mail me your address and I'll put you on my mailing list for next year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi