BTR CYLINDER HEAD UPGRADES........................

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stage 2 heads are now installed on my 97 GTS. We are awaiting a set of the NEW Arrow Roller Rockers before we go to the dyno. They are somewhere in transit with most of everyones mail and packages.
As soon as we get them we will go to the dyno and then down to Moroso for the South FL Viper shootout this weekend.....should the parts arrive in time.

Here are basic specifications and pricing for our Stage 2 Heads:

1. Complete Port and Polish including combustion chambers with flow numbers charted (will exceed 260cfm @ .500 lift on intake, 225 cfm @ .500 lift exhaust)

2. Mopar Performance 2.02" Intake Valves, 1.6-" Exhaust Valves(tulip)

3. Five Angle Valve Job

4. BTR exclusive Double Valve Springs

5. BTR exclusive Titainium Retainers/Locks

6. Valve guides, stem seals, valve seats

7. Surface mill of .020 min

8. Arrow Roller Rocker Arms

9. Hardened Pushrods

All of the above PLUS our usual PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE! for an introductory price of $ 4,495.00 (Exchange or on your heads)

Shop around, a set of heads that flow these numbers WITH adjustable roller rockers and pushrods will cost you THOUSANDS more.

Our STAGE 1 heads which ustilize the stock rocker gear and stock valves will be introductory priced at $ 2,795.00 (exchange or on your heads) and will be ported to flow at least 240 cfm @ .500

As soon as we dyno we will be able to calculate the power gains of the Stage 1 heads by the flow numbers from testing.

Thanks for reading,

Tom Http://btrviper.com

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

Thanks for your questions.

The answer is yes to all of your questions.

I have elected to stick with the stock lifters for my application as my mission has always been to retain the stock parts whenever possible.

Spring pressure has been increased with our new springs, but the lighter weight titainium retainers(half the weight of factory)will insure that the valvetrain operates faster and smoother which may offset the higher spring pressures to some degree. In any case we are offering options to both of our head packages and one of them is indeed lifters. Hopefully, all of this information and our flow numbers for both Stage heads will be available for viewing on my site very, very soon.

Feel free to contact me anytime,

Tom
Http://btrviper.com