PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
High: 55 °F RealFeel®: 49 °F
Mild with sunshine mixing with some clouds :nana:

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell Yeah! Some clam chowder and Im good to go... You know the NY/CT VCA never shuts down... Maybe some ******* and some football too!

Adam
You must be registered for see images

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am gonna try and get there ,hey Pete maybe you could rope off a spot for your Viper buddies and send the Vett boys to the other side of the lot LOL

Russ

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to try to make it. Jon which way do you go - the belt to the southern state? How long does it take for you to get there in the morning? Just trying to time my departure accurately.

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be down there by 8:00 with Pete, probably a little sooner. It will fill up fast in the main lot. There is plenty of parking, just the main area fills up first. I come from Huntington, so it's east and south for me, Northern State Parkway to the Sagtikos straight down. Normal car, 35 minutes, Viper 15 minutes... :2tu:

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have to get there early to fight off all the squirrels (Vette owners) that overrun the damn place. The squirrels get there extra early so they can open up their identical hoods and set up the little model of their cars with the rotating turntables on their motors. It's so anal it's scary. :eek:

Pete, Gene and myself will hold down the fort.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan on getting there around 8 or so. Do you all park near each other?

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes nader we try , but we also try to get Jon to put his on the other side of the lot cuz ya know he waxez his $hit WAY too often LOL

Russ

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Russ...it's true. I'm a waxaholic. I need an intervention. I get high on Pinnacle..wax on wax off... :2tu:

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just wondering since nobody seems to answer me. Are we meeting at carvel at 9 or earlier.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I think I have the flu. I have been sick for the last few days but I thought it would be better by now. Of course not; it has just been getting worse. I wanted to go, especially to meet Mr. ViperJon for the first time but I can not stop sneezing and tearing. In this state, I will end up causing an accident. Brian, Adam, and Russ, enjoy and take a few pictures. I will talk to you guys soon. Sorry for the late notice.

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time, Thanks to Russ for his knowledge of classic cars, my son and I really appreciated it. Rich, Chaz, great company as always