Captree will be rocking this Sunday

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pete, how many mile after the your first ****** oil change? Be sure to save it in a jar, you always want to save the original factory oil, window sticker and original factory air in the tires. If that car becomes a collector classic in the future, your going to need those original artifacts for big profit returns. :2tu: Always thinking ahead!

It must be a glass jar for the oil and for the air we'll need 18.3 large "Zip-Lock" bags!! :buttkick:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie, don't worry, I'm a stock guy myself. The only mod I MIGHT do is the Corsa. Need to see how bad the heat is during the summer.

[/QUOTE]

The heat shouldn't be that bad as your air conditioning should work very well.
However Hi flow cats with the Corsa Catback you are considering will bring the rocker panel heat levels down considerably, thus keeping cooler cabin temps.

Please put me 2nd on that rain list if Jon is not available to drive. :headbang: Don't worry any air I let out of the tires at the track I'll save in those zip lock bags Chuck is talking about. I take great lengths to be considerate of others property. I guess I shouldn't be showing you the Viper Killer Pic now should I?
7328viper_016.jpg

Another time my friend let me borrow his car to make another beer run, here's when I left the house.
7328les_control.jpg

I guess there was a little dirt on the road and the tires spun a bit, leaving a small mark. Oops!
7328les_was_here.jpg

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can view the vids but there's no sound in any of them, what gives :confused:
If I play any other qt file through Quicktime I dó get sound.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try to use another player (Realplayer or Windows media).

Tried to open the URL with both but windows media gave an error message, realplayer only gave me video without sound just like quicktime :confused:
Maybe it's got something to do with my new pc, on the old one I did get sound with the putfile video.

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh finally, i get to post and join in on the fun with my new Viper buddie's haha.. Nah but just got my accoutn activated, had fun these past few meets guys, thanks for welcoming a non viper guy.

BTW who was the guy in the black older 6 series that filmed our drive on the highway, i want to see it badly :)

Martin

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang